ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

I'm an Elite. The only advantage is that you have 12 screens at once to choose from and you get access to the archives and photos of cam owners. The resolution and jerkiness are the same (horrible), and you have to hire an attorney to cancel your membership. Fortunately, my two closest friends are attorneys. I'd stay away from it for now. If they can increase their bandwidth, it may be worth it.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Elite. The only advantage is that you have 12 screens at once to choose from and you get access to the archives and photos of cam owners. The resolution and jerkiness are the same (horrible), and you have to hire an attorney to cancel your membership. Fortunately, my two closest friends are attorneys. I'd stay away from it for now. If they can increase their bandwidth, it may be worth it.

It's my guess that the resolution and jerkiness are not the fault of ww.com, but is caused by differences in the cam owner's cam hardware, software and internet connection.

For example, Hornygirl has two different cams that they've used and they are like night and day.  One has horrible resolution and the other is crystal clear.  I've seen some cams that have perfectly smooth motion and others that look like slow moving stop motion cameras.

As far as ending your membership, I just had my bank stop processing their calls to my account.  They ended my membership on their own.

Another advantage of membership is being able to send and receive personal messages, if that's your sort of thing.  I had made a few friends there who I never exchanged other ways of getting into contact.  When I couldn't PM them anymore I lost the ability to talk to them.  Oh well.

The biggest complaint I have with the site is with the owner and his mods.  They have rules that deal with adult content, but they don't enforce them evenly.  The mods frequently make arbitrary decisions and appealing to the owner is futile.

Don't know if this one is showing a video or if this stuff is really happening on their cam, but I see a woman, wearing a mask, doing a reverse cowgirl on a guy who is sitting in a loveseat and, at the same time, a dog is licking her pussy (and his cock, I think).

ww.com/pammiraa

yes as of right now ann is still not restricted. i dont think she will ever get banned as she has been on ww for 10 years now.

i miss charlotte1005 so if anyone has pics or vids of her please post.

catlars aka sleepingcam etc. also has a cam on chaturbate but ive only seen her one time and she did a full show.

always hoping some others from ww do the same.

yes as of right now ann is still not restricted. i dont think she will ever get banned as she has been on ww for 10 years now.

i miss charlotte1005 so if anyone has pics or vids of her please post.

catlars aka sleepingcam etc. also has a cam on chaturbate but ive only seen her one time and she did a full show.

always hoping some others from ww do the same.

I agree with you about Ann.  But then again, she has seemed to tone down her actions on her cam lately.  But, yes, she is not restricted.

It's too bad Charlotte hasn't been on in a while.  She is lovely.  I don't think you'll find too many pics or vids of her, however.  She never did much on her cam besides looking pretty and soaking up the attention she received.

I am very surprised to hear that Anna (CatLars) is on Chaturbate.  Do you happen to know what her screen name is there?

I've noticed that Jane (seemoewe) has a new account.  Just plain "moewe".  That seems to me to be confirmation that it is ww.com that has been restricting cams.  Also, Nina (formerly from kekscam) is back again as "ninabilder".