ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NullBurner

I think the party is over...

I could have not said it better.  Guess we are going to have to find another site.  I'm not paying $20 bucks a month for that.  I'm really going to miss ANN.... :'(

I'm going to miss her too :(

$20 is a bit to much for that kind of stuff.

For only $10, I think I would pay for it.

There have always been some features that were limited to Elite members only.  The free areas of the site still work.  You can watch cams.

Yeah but the most interesting cams are all elite cams (Ann's cam for example) and now, or in the near future, all of them are locked.

I think the party is over...

I could have not said it better.  Guess we are going to have to find another site.  I'm not paying $20 bucks a month for that.  I'm really going to miss ANN.... :'(

I'm going to miss her too :(

$20 is a bit to much for that kind of stuff.

For only $10, I think I would pay for it.

There have always been some features that were limited to Elite members only.  The free areas of the site still work.  You can watch cams.

Yeah but the most interesting cams are all elite cams (Ann's cam for example) and now, or in the near future, all of them are locked.

All cam owners have the option of allowing their cams to be seen by various groups.  My guess is that some people have selected theirs to be seen only by Elite members/cam owners.  For example, look at ww.com/DjMarieke .  She is an Elite member but you are able to see her cam.