ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

I only found this forum lastnight, and its an awesome place. I have hundreds of clips from w w . c o m.

I will try and post some rare ones.

for starters, here is c h a r l o t t e fondling her boobs

Wow, terrific! That's the most I've ever seen her do. Are you an Elite member? Because I'm not, and now I can't watch her at all because her cam is restricted. She has a profile on CamFuze but hasn't been on in a long time. Thanks for this - it's great!

No, i am not an elite member there. These are from before they changed the site settings. I was a member but it was at a time when nobody was ever going on cam. I will have a dig around and get some more posted.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dandydan77

Damn I wouldn't mind seeing more of Charlette. How big is the video?

i do have more, but heres the videos for the screencaps above.

electra = http://www.putlocker.com/file/E5A56AD8782D85A3

char= http://www.putlocker.com/file/685BFF5A97500824

The problem I have with this is putlocker.com. They filled my computer with crap and it took hours to clean it. Plus, I never did get to see a single video. How about motherless.com instead? Or if someone can explain how to use putlocker cleanly?

click the putlocker link, then wait for the button to change for free user. scroll down a little and there is a download button. You may get a poopup but it closes down easily. poutlocker is very fast and no waiting time.

Well, thanks, that worked just fine. God, isn't she amazing? I was watching the night you recorded that. She has the most wonderful eyes, hair... and oh, yes, tits. Thank you.

Guest dandydan77

Well, now I know why pix were wanted for this cam. She brings him food, she even washes his feet. Gotta get me a woman like that.

post-0-145739608768_thumb.jpg

I only found this forum lastnight, and its an awesome place. I have hundreds of clips from w w . c o m.

Wow, terrific! That's the most I've ever seen her do. Are you an Elite member? Because I'm not, and now I can't watch her at all because her cam is restricted. She has a profile on CamFuze but hasn't been on in a long time. Thanks for this - it's great!

Charlotte on Camfuze - what name does she use over there?

Guest dandydan77

Charlotte on Camfuze - what name does she use over there?

Sofus, I can't remember. She wasn't on very often and it was months ago, before CamFuze reorganized itself. She didn't show anything that she didn't do on ww.com anyway. But I keep looking for her and hoping...