ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday i seen zanadu on and we know her cam is restricted. i then logged out of the site and did a search for her cam and i was able to view the cam today i saw thuisserver on and the same thing so some of you who like some of the cams may still be able to see them

were is the video ???

yesterday i seen zanadu on and we know her cam is restricted. i then logged out of the site and did a search for her cam and i was able to view the cam today i saw thuisserver on and the same thing so some of you who like some of the cams may still be able to see them

were is the video ???

sorry i mean the lambada video!!  Hit the wrong reply button...

Guest dandydan77

Not much to look at, but she's got a set of tits and a pulse....

I find it interesting how women appeal to men. Myself, I think Vallou (Aenelle) is really sexy but Ninabilder does nothing for me at all, for example. And I'd really like to see Marlenekre nude and Elke too. I think it's partly because they don't show much.

I find it interesting how women appeal to men. Myself, I think Vallou (Aenelle) is really sexy but Ninabilder does nothing for me at all, for example. And I'd really like to see Marlenekre nude and Elke too. I think it's partly because they don't show much.

It depends what you mean by "appeal". There are plenty of that don't particularly appeal to me, as in I wouldn't want to be stuck with them.  But, there is a much larger group of women that I would fuck if presented with the opportunity. For instance, through empirical research I have discovered that "fat chicks" often have the tightest pussies and biggest tits, which provides for an enjoyable experience.

Guest dandydan77

It depends what you mean by "appeal".

By appeal, I mean watching. Marlenekre now has a female friend on with her. She won't show either, methinks.

Guest ZigZag1959

It depends what you mean by "appeal". There are plenty of that don't particularly appeal to me, as in I wouldn't want to be stuck with them.  But, there is a much larger group of women that I would fuck if presented with the opportunity. For instance, through empirical research I have discovered that "fat chicks" often have the tightest pussies and biggest tits, which provides for an enjoyable experience.

speed10.jpg

here you go she is always playing either alone or with hubby