ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this in the white pages from ww.com!

clicked on Hederahelix and there was her page.

Okay.  I did that...checked the white pages, found the name and found the same page you have in your screenshot.

I don't know what it all means, though.  That is not the page she had yesterday.  She was an Elite member, this one isn't.  She had all kinds of formatting...color, pictures, text, etc.  That isn't on this page.  Heck, this page that you and I came up with doesn't even show a date joined or total number of views like all the other pages I've seen.

In any case, her campage is gone and she has been IP blocked and cannot even access ww.com.

JoJoGunne

Il proprietario di ww.com non può bloccare tutti gli ip.

Lui blocca solo un ip statico.

Un ip dinamico, viene cambiato quando tu sconnetti il server e poi ti riconnetti.

Quindi Headerlix può tornare in ww.com (forse)

Headerlix è stata vittima di gente che ruba le sue immagini.

JoJoGunne

Il proprietario di ww.com non può bloccare tutti gli ip.

Lui blocca solo un ip statico.

Un ip dinamico, viene cambiato quando tu sconnetti il server e poi ti riconnetti.

Quindi Headerlix può tornare in ww.com (forse)

Headerlix è stata vittima di gente che ruba le sue immagini.

translation:

The owner of ww.com can not block all the ip. He just hangs a static ip. A dynamic IP is changed when you Unplug anything in the server and then you reconnect. So Headerlix can return ww.com (maybe) Headerlix was the victim of people stealing his images.

If she has a dynamic IP, then yes she might be able to reconnect.  I understand this.  Unfortunately, Hederahelix is not very computer literate.  I don't think I would be able to make her understand what that is about.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the she is the victim of people stealing images.  If someone recorded and posted her image, why should she be considered at fault and have her account banned?  No...I think there is some other reason.  But ww.com didn't have the decency to tell her before they screwed her.

voi potete scrivere tutti i messaggi che voi volete al proprietario di ww.com.

Voi potete raccogliere anche 1 milione di firme.

Ma il proprietario di ww.com è troppo "fatto" per dare ascolto a voi.

Translation:

you can write all the messages that you want the owner to ww.com. You can also collect 1 million signatures. But the owner of ww.com is too "done" to listen to you.

I fear you are correct in this.  I know a little about how the owner operates and makes his arbitrary decisions.  He also backs up the arbitrary decisions that his mods make...even if they are wrong.

But the effort could still be made and it might help.

JoJoGunne

Anche se Headerlix non capisce niente di computer, Lei può fare questo:

Spege e riaccende il computer.

Se headerlix non riesce a entrare in ww.com, allora deve provare a spegnere il router o modem e aaccenderlo. Headerlix può provare a usare il programma : IPSCAN

Poi legge e scrive i numeri che vengono mostrati.

Spegne il computer e modem.

Usa ancora IPSCAN

Se i numeri sono cambiati, Headerlix ha un ip dinamico.

Comunque osserva le cam connesse in ww.com Sono molto poche, forse c'è un problema.

JoJoGunne

Anche se Headerlix non capisce niente di computer, Lei può fare questo:

Spege e riaccende il computer.

Se headerlix non riesce a entrare in ww.com, allora deve provare a spegnere il router o modem e aaccenderlo. Headerlix può provare a usare il programma : IPSCAN

Poi legge e scrive i numeri che vengono mostrati.

Spegne il computer e modem.

Usa ancora IPSCAN

Se i numeri sono cambiati, Headerlix ha un ip dinamico.

Comunque osserva le cam connesse in ww.com Sono molto poche, forse c'è un problema.

Perhaps you could go to her Facebook page, like it, request to be a friend and then send her an IM and explain it to her.

I don't have confidence in my ability to explain it to her, but if you could help her, I would be thankful.

Her FB page is:  https://www.facebook.com/seo.a.berlin