ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

JoJo,what happened to the"GOOD OLE DAYS" on ww? I liked getting on the site and found alot of interesting things,but not much anymore.

I have my own opinion about what's happened to the site and it all boils down the the arbitrary and illogical nature of the owner of the site.  Here's a few reasons why I think this way:

1.  Sometime over a year ago they made a rule change that made it okay for married couples and for single women to do just about anything they want on cam...no matter how kinky it was...as long as it didn't involve children in a sexual manner.  But for single guys it was a different story.  They can't do anything without being banned...except for just hanging out nude.  Their reasons were that single guys were bothering women on the women's chat, but I don't buy that.  Any woman...or any other person for that matter...has the ability to ban any person from their chat.

2.  One used to be able to send messages to a cam user on their guestbook.  Then the owner stopped that unless one is an Elite member.  One used to be able to chat on a person's cam.  Then the owner stopped that unless one is an Elite member.  This has made the site virtually unusable for non-elite members and ended friendships that arose because of loss of the ability to communicate.

3.  The Mods have no concrete set of rules to be applied and what few rules that exist are ignored at a whim.  Sometimes the Mods enforce rules...some times they don't...and sometimes they just make up rules.  Added to that is the owner doing the same.  I've had Mods tell me that the owner doesn't even communicate with them.

Now, I don't know why the owner is doing all this stuff, but the result is a site that used to be fun for a lot of people turning into a pretty boring place.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not JoJo but I think WW is just experiencing a change of players. If a girl started taking her clothes off she was given elite status. That drew more voyeurs. But when WW only allowed elites to chat in other rooms, thinking that this would deter the rude ones, everyone started leaving. Just watching isn't always the fun part. So, the girls no longer have an audience and they move on. None of the girls ever got "paid", per se, they just got elite status for free. It became a pay site except the girls, who did the work, never got paid; the owner kept it. The moderators are volunteers. There are plenty more reasons and  I am sure JoJo can think of other reasons too. We have been there about the same length of time. I got banned once for getting into a tiff with one of the favorites, while we were on Skype no less. I logged on too WW to find my acct disabled. I didn't even start the argument. Up to that point I may have been one of the politest WW'ers and I had been there for several years at that point.

Good points...especially about how the owner used women by giving them free Elite status.

Guest ww_watcher

Another reason some of the girls left was because of the very rude and obnoxious behavior of some of the viewers and they had hacked in a back way and couldn't be banned form the room in which they were causing the trouble. It was hard to carry on a conversation with the crude things being "YELLED"...so to speak. Some were only on long enough to draw some sort of clientelle for their pay sites, such as cam4 and camfuze. Others were playful as long as the environment was polite but left when they couldn't control who was rudely chatting.

Looks like Charlotte1005 pulled her vids from motherless. Do ya' think she left WW for good?

Oh, I don't think she will ever leave ww.com for good, though she might not come on her cam as often as she used to.  My guess is that, since her account was made into Elite-only restricted, she is not getting the attention of the fawning mass of males that she is accustomed to.

True, but quite a few just got bored and left. I actually preferred visiting with Diosamalka.

Ahh, yes...Malka.  I liked her a lot.  It didn't matter to me that she never got naked.  Her naiveté and her honesty are what drew me to her.  Oh, and "Jessica".  LOL!!

It would have been nice if Malka had realized why very few people ended up talking to her and if she had known how to correct that Elite-only restriction the owner placed her under.

Guest ww_watcher

Jessica gave me the creeps LOL. She didn't get naked but she did get close many times and that was fun too.

Yijel (yet yet yijel) was another one I liked.