ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

Guest dandydan77

I was watching steross1951 this morning (Sam & Winnie) and Sam was chatting with somebody. He said Winnie was pissed because someone had posted a picture of her on January 26. Sure enough, there's one on this site on that date and she's topless. This means that Sam checks this forum and will probably read this.

The thing is, if someone lurked outside their house and snapped a picture or video through their curtains, they'd have every right to be outraged  and call the police. They have an "expectation of privacy" in their own homes. Google that term and see what the law says in various countries. But, if you turn on a camera in your own home and broadcast it over the internet, you have no expectation of privacy. It is equivalent to standing in a public space, like a beach. If someone takes your picture and posts it somewhere, that person has every right to do so.

I enjoy watching Sam and Winnie and lots of others do too. When that picture was captured, I believe 83 people were watching the camera. I always assumed Winnie was shy and Sam had to coax her to show herself. But surely they know that people capture their images? Not to know that would assume scary naivete or even stupidity, and I don't think these are stupid people.

Sam and Winnie are kind enough to invite us into their home and sometimes they show themselves nude. I appreciate it. If they don't want people to capture images, then maybe a sentence to that effect should show on their ww.com page. I see no such statement, although it's there on homecam266 and TnCouple, just to name two. I would respect that myself and I have taken down images once I realized the cammers didn't want them posted. But surely these cam "performers" know that there are hundreds of people out there who would just laugh at this request.

I hope Winnie gets over being pissed and continues to titillate us. I think she's sexy and I always appreciate it when Sam shows her off to us. And sometimes people want to capture a memory and share it with others. That's what photography is all about, isn't it? Rather than being annoyed, I would hope this couple feels pleased that people appreciate their presence on the net and in the world. They are real people doing real things and that's why I like ww.com.

Sorry, big rant there!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that dev.ww.com/akathome trick doesn't work anymore. I guess it was too good to last.

I never expected that trick to last, but I sure wish I could have seen the look on the owner's face when he found out that someone had defeated his "Elite-only" restriction.

LOL!!

PEOPLE!! Acted like adults , don't have something nice to say ,say nothing at all.( lets see what you look like in cam!

But if everyone goes around saying nothing, and the fat, lazy person thinks there is nothing wrong with their appearance, how will they ever learn?

I thinks it's the right thing to do, a true friend tells you when something is wrong.

PEOPLE!! Acted like adults , don't have something nice to say ,say nothing at all.( lets see what you look like in cam!

But if everyone goes around saying nothing, and the fat, lazy person thinks there is nothing wrong with their appearance, how will they ever learn?

I thinks it's the right thing to do, a true friend tells you when something is wrong.

1.  I do not think a person who is fat is not aware of that fact.

2.  I am wondering what information you might have that would prompt you to judge that woman as being lazy.

3.  Are you her "true friend"?  Or are you only someone who watches her cam?

Why can't these people keep their kids off cam? I don't care if they are fully clothed, they don't belong there I don't want to see kids, they can't consent to being on cam.  Why is that so hard? WW needs better mods, its bullshit. I would never put a my children on a publicly available webcam.

Why can't these people keep their kids off cam? I don't care if they are fully clothed, they don't belong there I don't want to see kids, they can't consent to being on cam.  Why is that so hard? WW needs better mods, its bullshit. I would never put a my children on a publicly available webcam.

Well, since that is your opinion, then you probably shouldn't look at these pictures I've posted here...it's likely to make your head explode.

post-483-145739611395_thumb.jpg

Okay...I've just seen something on ww.com that I've never seen before.  It makes me sick to see it and I think the bitch should be banned immediately as well as being reported to her local version of child services.

The cam is ww.com/shuttine.

I'm not disturbed by the lady's nudity around her child...but by the way she screams at him.  I think such verbal violence is just as bad as physical violence and that child doesn't deserve to be on the receiving end of either.