Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

Leora told  ZENA  she can go to  bed whenever she wants ,   yes she does work , last week she had to get up at 7am to go work.. if i translated correctly form last week she also does some studying.   At the moment she shares a place with 3 other ladies , so leora has told her she can stay with her whenever she wants.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Leora told  ZENA  she can go to  bed whenever she wants ,   yes she does work , last week she had to get up at 7am to go work.. if i translated correctly form last week she also does some studying.   At the moment she shares a place with 3 other ladies , so leora has told her she can stay with her whenever she wants.  

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wonder of Leora will bate with the door open.  She loves taking chances

There is no way that Leora is not recalling the many, many nights when someone who looks much like the woman in the other room was rubbing her pussy until she came.

• Haha 2

Leora's challenge is to figure out how to break the ice with a woman that she has no history with. With Malia, they had known each other and almost kissed once during a dance when Malia visited her in her second apartment. I am personally curious to the extent that I plan on asking a female friend, with experience in this area, how she would go about it.