Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

My point was that instead of hiding them she put the discreetly where they can be seen.  She's grooming the kid. Don't expect anything but Leora incrementally pulling her in for something down the road. The girl is targeted by Leora I'm sure of that.  It will take a while but if Leora can pull shy Malia in, she can also this shy gal.

Maybe, but only until Leora gets bored. Malia got tired of her too after a while.....

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

My point was that instead of hiding them she put the discreetly where they can be seen.  She's grooming the kid. Don't expect anything but Leora incrementally pulling her in for something down the road. The girl is targeted by Leora I'm sure of that.  It will take a while but if Leora can pull shy Malia in, she can also this shy gal.

To strong a word grooming what is she is up for it!

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Malia and Leora knew each other even before rlc. This new friend of hers has known her for a short time, it's not the same thing. And above all we don't know if her friend is interested in doing these things with her.

Let's stop forcing Leora to do things that we then criticize later on.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Malia and Leora knew each other even before rlc. This new friend of hers has known her for a short time, it's not the same thing. And above all we don't know if her friend is interested in doing these things with her.

Let's stop forcing Leora to do things that we then criticize later on.

Its a discussion forum.  I'm not forcing her to do anything.  Only thinking of what she's done in the past with a shy friend and how things progressed. 

• Confused 1