B4 - General Topic 2022 # 15 (February)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Are there people who still really thinks that Loraine is fucking this guy and/or the last one that show up?

not me, I'm more in the idea that he is one of his relatives who came on vacation

She looked much closer to the other guy she slept with

This guy is often alone in Loraine's room and I don't think we should take the first night as an example since it was probably just to put on a show.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Il sont sûrement partis pour visiter une autre ville d'Espagne 

Si Loraine ne prévient pas de son voyage, il est difficile de deviner sa date de retour

I always thought it was a rule to have to let RLC know how long I'd be out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

not me, I'm more in the idea that he is one of his relatives who came on vacation

She looked much closer to the other guy she slept with

This guy is often alone in Loraine's room and I don't think we should take the first night as an example since it was probably just to put on a show.

I hope that you are not saying that he is one of her family members. 😂

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

according to information that I had quite a while ago, RLC asks the girls to warn them several weeks in advance for possible absences

But I think not all of them play the game all the time
We can see that RLC is sometimes very fast to give this kind of information while they are sometimes very long

You can also see that these lengths are often linked to the same girls so I don't think rlc are the only ones to blame for that

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nora had a rule of max 24 hours without saying anything.
But Bogdan was not so strict  ...
Longer absences must be clarified

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

according to information that I had quite a while ago, RLC asks the girls to warn them several weeks in advance for possible absences

But I think not all of them play the game all the time
We can see that RLC is sometimes very fast to give this kind of information while they are sometimes very long

You can also see that these lengths are often linked to the same girls so I don't think rlc are the only ones to blame for that

Not at all, but they have the power to enforce their rules.

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who knows? 

This guy might be anything but from  a relative ( except of course a 3rd grade cousin 😆 ) , kissing titles   and in the mouth and fingering and pussy slightly eating .. As with Mila who was absent for days and now with Loraine , it is completely unacceptable that they don’t inform whether the tenants not passing the information so RLC put the airplane sign or RLC “ forgetting “ ..On the other hand , when you have so many empty beds , it might be wise not wanting to show “ lack of personnel “ 😆

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This guy might be anything but from  a relative ( except of course a 3rd grade cousin 😆 ) , kissing titles   and in the mouth and fingering and pussy slightly eating .. As with Mila who was absent for days and now with Loraine , it is completely unacceptable that they don’t inform whether the tenants not passing the information so RLC put the airplane sign or RLC “ forgetting “ ..On the other hand , when you have so many empty beds , it might be wise not wanting to show “ lack of personnel “ 😆

Mila was in B1 this morning 😁