B4 - General Topic 2022 # 15 (February)

34 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Can anyone tell what's up with Loraine? She's been away for two days vacation with guy hidden fuck?

She is living real life outside realifecam and fucks where is no cameras, and getting pay for that like many girls there. That is reason why that site is going to shithole.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, james deen said:

half empty b1 and b2, cant find another couple for b5, dani is on the way out, theres nothing real just shows and they cant find any new girls. i strongly believe we are witnessing the end of rlc or atleast the gov concept 

As long as you see both Leora and Radislava on cameras and with indications that “ they go nowhere “ , RLC will be able to easily survive 😆 . Empty beds for sure hurt the image but they also can save for a month or so 15-20,000€ of payments . Let’s hope that their plan(s) for 2022  is for the long run ( spring /summer arrivals ) and that’s why it takes time for arrangements . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as you see both Leora and Radislava on cameras and with indications that “ they go nowhere “ , RLC will be able to easily survive 😆 . Empty beds for sure hurt the image but they also can save for a month or so 15-20,000€ of payments . Let’s hope that their plan(s) for 2022  is for the long run ( spring /summer arrivals ) and that’s why it takes time for arrangements . 

RLC has seen an almost continuous decline in audience numbers since they lost the russian apartments. It's just not the case that everyone just keeps paying, even though the content is becoming less and less.

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes it must be more of a plus to offer girls a working holiday in Villa etc in spring/summer I would guess, I believe Nana stayed on at first because she liked being outside so much in the pool etc. Villa, in particular, seems like a different place out of season so probably more suitable for somebody like Holly who has plenty of activities and is used to the routine there, or girls happy to laze around doing not very much at all.🤪 Arriving for first stay at the villa in winter I would think might feel a bit odd especially if you don't know anybody there?