B5 General Topic 2022 #4 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

1 hour ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

They have become stars, so the production must give in to their whims. A tent in a vacant lot can also do the trick. They are noisy, they have to fix that first. The only one who deserves a draft is Harley.

They have been warned multiple times let’s say ..But they bring subscribers I believe , at least Ulyana if she’s unleashed 😁 And Olivia , she can organize anything in a short notice .. For 1 month , when all 4 were together , they were the most watchable and entertained apartment ..We see what happens with RLC’s original idea and investment ..Harley is proving a treasure ..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They have been warned multiple times let’s say ..But they bring subscribers I believe , at least Ulyana if she’s unleashed 😁 And Olivia , she can organize anything in a short notice .. For 1 month , when all 4 were together , they were the most watchable and entertained apartment ..We see what happens with RLC’s original idea and investment ..Harley is proving a treasure ..

Never thought I'd ever see you post that...😏

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Never thought I'd ever see you post that...😏

Unpredictability, respecting the audience , solo sessions , show sessions , real private life sessions .. she has a couch and still she tries her best ..What more to ask 😁 A treasure , imagine if she wasn’t part of the cast 😱😨.. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Unpredictability, respecting the audience , solo sessions , show sessions , real private life sessions .. she has a couch and still she tries her best ..What more to ask 😁 A treasure , imagine if she wasn’t part of the cast 😱😨.. 

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So did you actually get it?...

Harley is proving a treasure ..

Yes .. but redhead Jessica Chastain took my mind in real and realized the emoji late and didn’t edit 🤓 I am experienced with you now mister .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Confused.com , I admit now 🤢

Ok...just before I go to bed and leave you lovely folk....

Harley is proving a treasure ...

HFB is proving a treasure...Enough said. It loses its impact when you have to explain...😏

Goodnight all...

• Haha 2