B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It could just be opened right after or before the other one gets closed, so people know where to wirte in

It has been like this for several years and works well
You found out too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It has been like this for several years and works well
You found out too

But i mean, like, it just gets more confusing. Just let the current threat end and then open a new one, or right before the current one is reaching the end

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

But i mean, like, it just gets more confusing. Just let the current threat end and then open a new one, or right before the current one is reaching the end

There is something about rights and technical possibilities

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The whole CC recent idea of allowing only 20 pages has been a mistake , the best would be changing topic every 10 days , that is , 3 times per month ..Many many times , when you reach the point of 20 pages , many members don’t notice , we post and then the comment disappears because the topic is locked ..Anyway , we suggested it , it doesn’t change ..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The whole CC recent idea of allowing only 20 pages has been a mistake , the best would be changing topic every 10 days , that is , 3 times per month ..Many many times , when you reach the point of 20 pages , many members don’t notice , we post and then the comment disappears because the topic is locked ..Anyway , we suggested it , it doesn’t change ..

What I mean is, instead of opening a new thread when the older one is still open and getting replies, just let the current thread reach its limit before opening a new one, or open it before the last reply. So that people will know where to write in 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is due to traffic measurements and determined by Admin