B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

7 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

One person who will be happy with this real life event and that he is male is @Alladino. 🙂

Anyone notice where he came from in the backyard, he could have been eyeing more than the villa. He could have tried other places too. 🙂 

B4 is certainly not the first house in Barcelona to be robbed and it will not be the last. In my imagination, however, something like this always happens when people are on vacation from the house or alt least out for the night.

However, one thing could be positive about this incident. Maybe RLC is now thinking that having only girls in a house for the long term is not the safest option. Maybe soon there will be some male residents there. They could then guard the girls and also be helpful for the girls in other ways. 🤣

• Sad 1

What does Radislava have on RLC??? This is getting ridiculous. How is it that she is allowed to stay in gov apartment for over a year but other tenants gets axed after a certain period???

Kick her out and give others a chance ffs. She is way too predictable and boring.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

B4 is certainly not the first house in Barcelona to be robbed and it will not be the last. In my imagination, however, something like this always happens when people are on vacation from the house or alt least out for the night.

However, one thing could be positive about this incident. Maybe RLC is now thinking that having only girls in a house for the long term is not the safest option. Maybe soon there will be some male residents there. They could then guard the girls and also be helpful for the girls in other ways. 🤣

Well i for one will volunteer my services to protect the girls if they will have me, and i will crush that little man if he comes around again. :biggrin:

R.c5753fc4ece1be6e621beacc8214b321?rik=IEOnERUMaOy%2fHg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

What does Radislava have on RLC??? This is getting ridiculous. How is it that she is allowed to stay in gov apartment for over a year but other tenants gets axed after a certain period???

Kick her out and give others a chance ffs. She is way too predictable and boring.

She's one of subs fav and have a permanent residency in Spain.