B4 - General Topic 2022 #16 (February)

It will be nice for all reactions from the joining tenants of B5 plus O&U in the villa when the talk and explanation begins of the intruder and also waiting to see O&U reactions .. Seeing Tata also being here after some days , another great thing when we can remember both T&T and also lately L&M not joining ..

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thought that you were joking saying they spend more time in B6 than in B4. 

They must have done it in my dreams, we have to bet that they will soon find a common place

1 hour ago, moules said:

Fior arrived at the villa two minutes and 15 seconds after being called by Dani about the intruder.  He was not sleeping in the garage or in his car, so the conclusion is that RLC has a second villa very close to the villa and he is staying there.   Who else is staying at the other villa is unknown.  The villa went under maintenance very soon after Fior arrived, so we do not know if anyone followed Fior from the second villa.  For example, if Bogdan and Nellie are also staying at this other villa, and Bogdan arrived soon after Fior, that the villa was U/M would prevent him from being seen.

Having a second villa on the same street as the villa would make sense because RLC could easily connect to the High-speed internet connection that was probably installed specially for the villa. 

When the four Russians were kicked out of B-1 because of their party noise, perhaps several of them stayed in this second villa until they were re-located to B-6 and B-4.  And it was posted in CC, that they all want to be re-united in another apartment.

I'm not sure about Fiora and Harley, but Ulyana and Olivia were staying down the coast in Sitges...