B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

Is this "2nd Villa" theory coming entirely from the Dani/Fior interaction the other night, and the assumption that Fior is like two minutes away by foot?  Or is there more to it?

Because like... has anyone considered that Dani may have told Fior what was going on, and Fior responded 'Yes, I know, they told me to go over there and check on you, and I'm almost there' ... or something like that?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I have the impression that our Radi is preparing his departure 😞

Radi made a comment to Fior yesterday and she said I am going to miss you, and by that comment it sounds like one of them is leaving, and I hope it's Fior.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

lol this has got to be one of the craziest theories I have seen from you hahaha.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Is this "2nd Villa" theory coming entirely from the Dani/Fior interaction the other night, and the assumption that Fior is like two minutes away by foot?  Or is there more to it?

Because like... has anyone considered that Dani may have told Fior what was going on, and Fior responded 'Yes, I know, they told me to go over there and check on you, and I'm almost there' ... or something like that?

You'll see in a few days 😉 or he was nearby in his car 🙂 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

The presence of Svetlana in B4 brings something nice, a mix of generation and social background, I find that more interesting than a new person in B5 or B2.

True, it has brought a whole new vibe to the villa that it was needing 🙂