B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Radi made a comment to Fior yesterday and she said I am going to miss you, and by that comment it sounds like one of them is leaving, and I hope it's Fior.

They could be moving Radi's massage parlor back to B1.. Fior doesn't seem to visit there much...

Holly has been looking worried and sometimes a bit off from the rest of them the past few days/ weeks, by her look and mood. Something's going on. Maybe family or RLC related, like the departures and arrivals or more personal/ legal matters, I don't know. But something's going on 🤔

1 minute ago, tle said:

They could be moving Radi's massage parlor back to B1.. Fior doesn't seem to visit there much...

I do know from a conversation between Radi and Olivia, Radi has made a request to move to another apartment closer to downtown.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Holly è sembrata preoccupata e talvolta un po' lontana dal resto di loro negli ultimi giorni/settimane, dal suo aspetto e dal suo umore. Qualcosa sta succedendo. Forse legati alla famiglia o alla RLC, come le partenze e gli arrivi o questioni più personali/legali, non lo so. Ma qualcosa sta succedendo  🤔

I think the same coa but I think it's related to Tweety's non-return and the decisions RLC will make for his room