B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we are off to many things happening in the next days ..All of a sudden , K&R positioning as N&B , O&U sharing K&R bed , Fior and the cleaning lady on cameras repeatedly .. We got two new girls… and a burgler .. it was a week that lots of things happened , even more I would say to be seen .

And now we have Dani dead on the couch 😂

46 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She must spend 8 to 10 hours a day click baiting, keeping her hand by her pussy to create an image on the thumbnails to make people believe that she's masturbating, while monitoring the thumbnails to see if her deception is working.  Then there's the awful massage/lesbian shows and even the occasional simulated lesbian show.  How are these things respecting the viewers?

Simulated when its "lesbian"?  How old are you? Twelve?

39 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Simulated when its "lesbian"?  How old are you? Twelve?

I don't really understand your comment?  You don't understand simulation?  Or you're in denial that these things happen on RLC?

Definition of simulate

1 : to give or assume the appearance or effect of often with the intent to deceive :

In this context it's to give the appearance of lesbian sex.  It's when they pretend to lick each others pussies, but are closer to licking the belly buttons, or they're just licking air.  They're simulating lesbian sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2