B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

And then, what security are we talking about if they decide not to file a complaint against the alleged thief?

He didn’t steal anything , if police would come , it would have created a chain of reactions .. apartment UM obviously to check the forensics , the cameras installation , the house would have been put under police radar .. They decided I believe to “ treat “ the case internally , they have already lots of cases dealing with , B1 and neighbor complains for the noise that nearly costs them losing the apartment , Gina and Bruno , if they had more now in the villa , not the best . Trying to keep a “ low profile “ it is the best . It will be for some period like this , I don’t think it is bad seeing either Svetlana or Fior in the apartment , decent both of them , perhaps bringing a nice balance needed as well . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Non ha rubato nulla, se la polizia fosse arrivata, si sarebbe creata una catena di reazioni. “trattano” il caso internamente, hanno già a che fare con molti casi, B1 e il vicino si lamenta, Gina e Bruno, se ne avessero di più adesso in villa, non il massimo. Cercare di mantenere un “basso profilo” è il migliore. Sarà per un periodo così , non credo sia brutto vedere nell'appartamento né Svetlana né Fior , decenti entrambi , magari portando un bel equilibrio necessario 😇

I think differently

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He didn’t steal anything , if police would come , it would have created a chain of reactions .. apartment UM obviously to check the forensics , the cameras installation , they house would have been put under police radar .. They decided I believe to “ treat “ the case internally , they have already lots of cases dealing with , B1 and neighbor complains , Gina and Bruno , if they had more now in the villa , not the best . Trying to keep a “ low profile “ it is the best . It will be for some period like this , I don’t think it is bad seeing either Svetlana or Fior in the apartment , decent both of them , perhaps bringing a nice balance needed 😇

You actually made a valid point still, after all

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In realtà hai fatto un punto valido

I just need to remember that Fior has "forgotten" her backpack in Holly's room. He who knows when she will go and get him and where she will want to sleep considering she gurdied out the bathroom door while the girls were in the tub. I'm fine with everything but with more discretion

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I just need to remember that Fior has "forgotten" her backpack in Holly's room. He who knows when she will go and get him and where she will want to sleep considering she gurdied out the bathroom door while the girls were in the tub. I'm fine with everything but with more discretion

'gurdied out'? What do you mean? 🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile when Fior wanted to say something to Holly and touched her to listen him he moved his fingers and Holly thought he wanted that she sucks his fingers and she already approached with her mouth open towards his fingers and he pulled them way. Then if Fior has his backpack in Holly's room it may be that she will still try to seduce him tonight. 🤷‍♀️