B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Espero que holly y loraine tengan relaciones intimas y que Radislava no entre en la habitaci贸n! Si radi entra en la habitaci贸n se acabo la magia, ya que siempre que radislava y holly se quedaban solas no pas贸 nada mas que un simple masaje, en cambio cuando Radislava se qued贸 a solas con Tweety( amiga de Holly) tuvieron relaciones intimas. Solo espero que Holly y Loraine tengan su momento de amor.

2 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

I hope that holly and loraine have intimate relations and that Radislava does not enter the room! If Radi enters the room, the magic is over, since whenever Radislava and Holly were alone nothing happened more than a simple massage, instead when Radislava was alone with Tweety (Holly's friend) they had intimate relations. I just hope that Holly and Loraine have their moment of love.

EVERYTHING involving Loraine is a show...Holly doesn't need to get involved...馃槖

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

EVERYTHING involving Loraine is a show...Holly doesn't need to get involved...馃槖

En resumen, solo he dicho que espero que Loraine y holly tengan relaciones intimas y que no ENTRE radislava en la habitaci贸n

Just now, morenaxo said:

In short, I just said that I hope that Loraine and Holly have intimate relations and that radislava does not enter the room.

I know what you said...and any so called 'relations' would just be a show engineered by Loraine...Nothing intimate whatsoever...

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

OT you guys should check B5

I did...It was total bollocks and not worth commenting on. Rus left them to it because it was just a little money making exercise...I fucking hate these obvious shows with a passion聽馃槨.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So cosa hai detto... e qualsiasi cosiddetta "relazione" sarebbe solo uno spettacolo progettato da Loraine... Niente di intimo di sorta...

As I imagined, Lorraine tries but Holly is too smart to get involved with the "bitch" Viva Holly

Archived