Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's a graduate of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.  :biggrin:

Zena is now showing that magnificent ass in all it's glory on the guest cams, and going a Malia shower.  Things will absolutely progress.  Matching robes.  Leora's pussy is gonna be constantly wet knowing she is over the target and what a target Zena is

• Haha 2

I was quietly right about Leora and shy Malia but that was before I joined the forum. I recall the number of comments from so man sources that nothing ever would happen between the two.

Well, fellow forum-ites, I will predict that this girl will be the first Leora eats on camera. Might take 8 months to a year but it will be worth the wait. When it happens I expect the comments about her not really doing this or that. Within a month she'll shower.  he massages will start.  Watching the iPad on Leora's bed...

Can't wait for that sweet face to lose control, embarrassed as she will be, to cum on camera. Leora's gonna be all over her like a cheap suit.  But Leora, the master planner, is going slowly and deviously. That poor girl has no idea what's ahead.  Innocent is always better.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was quietly right about Leora and shy Malia but that was before I joined the forum. I recall the number of comments from so man sources that nothing ever would happen between the two.

Well, fellow forum-ites, I will predict that this girl will be the first Leora eats on camera. Might take 8 months to a year but it will be worth the wait. When it happens I expect the comments about her not really doing this or that. Within a month she'll shower.  he massages will start.  Watching the iPad on Leora's bed...

Can't wait for that sweet face to lose control, embarrassed as she will be, to cum on camera. Leora's gonna be all over her like a cheap suit.  But Leora, the master planner, is going slowly and deviously. That poor girl has no idea what's ahead.  Innocent is always better.

I hope you are right, just reading it... 😋

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I hope you are right, just reading it... 😋

I've been reading and watching for 8 years pls don't believe everything you read.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, scutus said:

Check replay 11Feb 16:50:10 camera 8.  Then follow her actions from 16:54, until she exited 16:56.    You will find that she left in the green sweater, and the shiny black trousers. But, she also put extra clothes in a shopping bag, that she took with her. When she went out the door.

Scutus unlike some I don’t spend all day logged onto RLC or CC (each to their own) the last time I saw her before she went out she was in her dressing gown and had a pair of jeans in her hands, yes I made the wrong assumption to which I was duly informed, so I don’t need telling fucking twice I was wrong.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been reading and watching for 8 years pls don't believe everything you read.

Believing and hoping are two different things. If you've been reading and watching for 8 years, you should no by now that she can be unpredictable. She did it with Malia so it's not too far fetched imo.

4 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Believing and hoping are two different things. If you've been reading and watching for 8 years, you should no by now that she can be unpredictable. She did it with Malia so it's not too far fetched imo.

Well she is a woman. Say no more!!!!😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RdKing said:

If Leora passes her up send her my way.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Zena had way better legs and a perfect ass that almost everyone ever on RLC. Legs...man, perfect.  Ass is tight.  Leora is gonna get her hands on that. Massage time.

Well,  Zena is very sweet it will take time.

good Morning  

good night

a great tuesday 

With family and friends 

Good work

15/02/2022  15/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste 

• Like 2