Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

Nicholas
Posted 12 minutes ago
    Also, thread #22 has already been established for anyone who cares to start commenting there.

My apologies for being off topic again, but to correct an error on my part, I should have mentioned that thread #23 had already been established rather than thread #22.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Possible worrying times ahead if they gone to meet Paul and Yappy to bring back to apartment. If severe sanctions are implemented by the West on Russia if they do the unthinkable there will be no flights in or out of Russia for a long time that could mean an inforced stay for Paul unless he gets deported of course along with Leora and other Russians who knows what will happen.

• Upvote 5

59 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Possible worrying times ahead if they gone to meet Paul and Yappy to bring back to apartment. If severe sanctions are implemented by the West on Russia if they do the unthinkable there will be no flights in or out of Russia for a long time that could mean an inforced stay for Paul unless he gets deported of course along with Leora and other Russians who knows what will happen.

Kiss are arses goodbye

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Kiss are arses goodbye

• Haha 1

Whilst I criticise her work ethic I don't deny her having a break for a few days.

What amuses me is that because RLC show an airplane symbol to signify a vacation it doesn't have to be taken so literally.

Conjecture, supposition and wild speculation is aplenty as to what she is doing or where she has gone.

What does it matter! It's nobodies business but her own, it's her private life to choose to do whatever she wishes outside of the apartment, and with whomever she chooses. 

Her private life has never been anyone's business but her own.

I would gamble there will be no arrival of Paul and Eva so settle down folks, give your imaginations a rest and accept she is away until tomorrow.

She may well have gone shopping for a new attitude 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I criticise her work ethic I don't deny her having a break for a few days.

What amuses me is that because RLC show an airplane symbol to signify a vacation it doesn't have to be taken so literally.

Conjecture, supposition and wild speculation is aplenty as to what she is doing or where she has gone.

What does it matter! It's nobodies business but her own, it's her private life to choose to do whatever she wishes outside of the apartment, and with whomever she chooses. 

I would gamble there will be no arrival of Paul and Eva so settle down folks, give your imaginations a rest and accept she is away until tomorrow.

They haven't got an Uber symbol...😏

• Haha 3

good Morning  

good night

a great monday 

Good work

14/02/2022 14/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

ours GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Probably not who knows I liken this to a soap series it is good to discuss and speculate what is or has happened any way to have a private life you need to get off cam for good.

What is the point of RLC or this forum.

Each to their own.

• Confused 1