B5 General Topic 2022 #6 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just saw Kylie's little jealousy crisis last night when Tata was talking to Rus ... I think she went way too far ... 

If she did it in front of other people then I would agree with you.  If she did it in private with Rus only, then I would not agree with you.  Kylie knows that Rus can't keep his hands to himself with other girls and Kylie is the one responsible for letting this happen.  Kylie is the one responsible for that jackass being on RLC in the first place.

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you have when it happened?

Check from 03:07 more or less … Tata covering her tits went in the LR where Rus was laying on the couch reading his book for a really short time and then in the bathroom , she then went to her room , put on a t-shirt and joined Rus and started chatting with him … soon after Kylie interfered and Tata quickly retreated .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If she did it in front of other people then I would agree with you.  If she did it in private with Rus only, then I would not agree with you.  Kylie knows that Rus can't keep his hands to himself with other girls and Kylie is the one responsible for letting this happen.  Kylie is the one responsible for that jackass being on RLC in the first place.

Tata was there ... And then, she decided to go back to her room ... 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, outofme said:

I don't think .. All 3 took a shower at the same time. I think there's more to it if there hasn't been a real party yet. The high prices of RLC are still not justified

We have to note that Rus and Tata came back alone hours before the rest arrived.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We have to note that Rus and Tata came back alone hours before the rest arrived.

I asked someone about this after I read that all the girls had left the apartment to possibly go to a club and later Kylie and Rus left some minutes later.  I was told that when all the girls left to go to said club, that the only people that didn't go for some minutes was Tata and Rus.  I was told that the two (Tata and Rus) talked for a little while, then got dressed, and left together for 30 to 40 minutes before returning and both going into their respected bathrooms to freshen up before leaving again.  Is any of this true?

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich fragte jemanden danach, nachdem ich gelesen hatte, dass alle Mädchen die Wohnung verlassen hatten, um möglicherweise in einen Club zu gehen, und später gingen Kylie und Rus einige Minuten später. Mir wurde gesagt, dass Tata und Rus die einzigen Leute waren, die einige Minuten lang nicht gingen, als alle Mädchen gingen, um zu besagtem Club zu gehen. Mir wurde gesagt, dass die beiden (Tata und Rus) eine Weile geredet, sich dann angezogen und für 30 bis 40 Minuten zusammen gegangen waren, bevor sie zurückkamen und beide in ihre respektierten Badezimmer gingen, um sich frisch zu machen, bevor sie wieder gingen. Ist irgendetwas davon wahr?

yes it's true, you've been told a lot :dodgy: :biggrin:

• Thanks 1