B5 General Topic 2022 #6 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

On a side note , it is rather impressive that Zabava and Marlene seem to keep some distance lately when they seemed to enjoy the first days together .. I think Karol’s presence and her RLC experience and being actually the “ boss “ in B1 isn’t bringing the best  results , especially after the visit of the two guys during the weekend . Karol remains unsocial and it is clear that she’s doing the absolute necessary to be an RLC participant when her goals are completely decided for the ones that observe carefully 😉 Also , Marlene with Kristy is another impressive  development ..

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , it is rather impressive that Zabava and Marlene seem to keep some distance lately when they seemed to enjoy the first days together .. I think Karol’s presence and her RLC experience and being actually the “ boss “ in B1 isn’t bringing the best  results , especially after the visit of the two guys during the weekend . Karol remains unsocial and it is clear that she’s doing the absolute necessary to be an RLC participant when her goals are completely decided for the ones that observe carefully 😉 Also , Marlene with Kristy is another impressive  development ..

Can you elaborate? In my view she's kinda social, she participate in gatherings in the same amount as she did with her friends, Twins, Leia and Nana. Of course that she enjoins more her time alone "with us" then when she's with other people but I don't see her that unsocial. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Can you elaborate? In my view she's kinda social, she participate in gatherings in the same amount as she did with her friends, Twins, Leia and Nana. Of course that she enjoins more her time alone "with us" then when she's with other people but I don't see her that unsocial. 

I think Karol is simply using RLC to pay her online Spanish courses while at the same time preparing herself for a permanent Spain ( Barcelona ? ) staying with her boyfriend . I think she has no interest in partying , socializing in party mood with the others and she simply visits as part of a normal life action .

All I want to say is that she’s not representing the GOV term , she’s just a girl who takes the opportunity to have a free stay , she does 1-2 masturbations per week so as to justify her presence and she uses her experience by walking around naked and at times teasing the cameras . Her mind is elsewhere compared to the majority of the girls , it is the same attitude that i personally see from Kristy and Alana and Leora in Prague .. their priority is to achieve their life goals through RLC and then to provide for the audience that pays them . 

I don’t know how else to make it more clear , it might be from my point of view how I see the GOV / COV project … the girls can have a normal daily life job , they can be waitresses , work in Russian speaking places and have a normal job .. they have decided to be in front of cameras , seeing them that RLC isn’t their priority and respect the people who pay makes me have these negative thoughts … Don’t get me wrong , Karol is generous with nudity , she had sex on cameras while her guy visited but thinking that she has chosen the money over her guy , the idea that instead of making any kind of job and be with her guy , she chose to be once again away from her man and doing an RLC job , it doesn’t simply allows me to enjoy the way I wish . I think that this job is for single girls or for girls that at least they join and perhaps with the way they enjoy Barcelona , they find a guy and make a relationship or simply have an “ interesting “ flirting stay 😁 The example I use is Pam .. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Karol is simply using RLC to pay her online Spanish courses while at the same time preparing herself for a permanent Spain ( Barcelona ? ) staying with her boyfriend . I think she has no interest in partying , socializing in party mood with the others and she simply visits as part of a normal life action .

All I want to say is that she’s not representing the GOV term , she’s just a girl who takes the opportunity to have a free stay , she does 1-2 masturbations per week so as to justify her presence and she uses her experience by walking around naked and at times teasing the cameras . Her mind is elsewhere compared to the majority of the girls , it is the same attitude that i personally see from Kristy and Alana and Leora in Prague .. their priority is to achieve their life goals through RLC and then to provide for the audience that pays them . 

I don’t know how else to make it more clear , it might be from my point of view how I see the GOV / COV project … the girls can have a normal daily life job , they can be waitresses , work in Russian speaking places and have a normal job .. they have decided to be in front of cameras , seeing them that RLC isn’t their priority and respect the people who pay makes me have these negative thoughts … Don’t get me wrong , Karol is generous with nudity , she had sex on cameras while her guy visited but thinking that she has chosen the money over her guy , the idea that instead of making any kind of job and be with her guy , she chose to be once again away from her man and doing an RLC job , it doesn’t simply allows me to enjoy the way I wish . I think that this job is for single girls or for girls that at least they join and perhaps with the way they enjoy Barcelona , they find a guy and make a relationship or simply have an “ interesting “ flirting stay 😁 The example I use is Pam .. 

Pity there are in Barcelona and not in Corfu 😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing that caught my eye in this chapter of your book was 1-2 masturbations a week. It's at least 4 masturbations a week. You must not see them all. 😉

• Haha 1