B5 General Topic 2022 #6 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because there is nothing REAL about RealLifeCam.  All it is is one big group of coworkers going from apartment to apartment.....totally disgusting and what is wrong with RLC in my opinion.

They're a bit more genuine and amateur than VHTV. That place is disgusting 

1 hour ago, Ijs1016 said:

They're a bit more genuine and amateur than VHTV. That place is disgusting 

So what you're saying is, you don't recognize the change in RLC to become more like VHTV?  RLC has changed and it has changed for the worse and that's my opinion which I will defend anytime necessary.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you're saying is, you don't recognize the change in RLC to become more like VHTV?  RLC has changed and it has changed for the worse and that's my opinion which I will defend anytime necessary.

What is VHTV like ? 

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What is VHTV like ? 

LMAO...from the sounds of it, nothing that I would want to see!  If you remember correctly, I was the guy that turned down the free month of VHTV when they were handing them out some years ago.  Later, there was a lot of talk about how VHTV was coming on strong and I contacted them to see if I could get that free month back just to see what all the scuttle butt was about and they accepted letting me have a free month.  I watched VHTV for maybe 3 days out of that month and never looked at them again.  I was completely turned off by VHTV.

So, to answer your question.....a complete turn off!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The changes I see where RLC is becoming more like VHTV are in B2 and B4. In VHTV the participants know that they are there to have sex with each other, even if they arent interested in one another. And there is a high rate of turnover, it's like a big cam show. Sometimes they even lay in front of the camera with their legs open just for views. My point is that everything they do is deliberate and planned for money. You pretty much know that sex is guranteed there and its all for the cameras

B2 and B4 are the closest to that but even they arent that bad. The participants in RLC are a bit more realistic. Like how tata and rus had that one night where they almost banged but didnt and it doesnt look like theyre trying it again. At VHTV they wouldve banged and right in from of Kylie and she wouldve joined because they know its for the cameras and they most likely wouldve been a fake couple. VHTV is deplorable

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

The changes I see where RLC is becoming more like VHTV are in B2 and B4. In VHTV the participants know that they are there to have sex with each other, even if they arent interested in one another. And there is a high rate of turnover, it's like a big cam show. Sometimes they even lay in front of the camera with their legs open just for views. My point is that everything they do is deliberate and planned for money. You pretty much know that sex is guranteed there and its all for the cameras

B2 and B4 are the closest to that but even they arent that bad. The participants in RLC are a bit more realistic. Like how tata and rus had that one night where they almost banged but didnt and it doesnt look like theyre trying it again. At VHTV they wouldve banged and right in from of Kylie and she wouldve joined because they know its for the cameras and they most likely wouldve been a fake couple. VHTV is deplorable

OK fair points on your part but you can't deny that RLC is trying to become more like VHTV.  The fact that they opened a COV (couples on vacation) apartment should at least tell you that.  The fact that more and more guys are showing up in the GOV (girls on vacation) apartments should also be an eye opener.  The fact that Karol let the DJ sleep in her bed instead of the couch was for what reason?  RLC is trying their best all be it a failure on their part to become more like the disgusting and depraved VHTV.....that's my opinion.

And for those of you that don't think Fior and Bogdan are hooking up with some of these girls, all I can say is your a few screws short of a complete box.