Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

48 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well done SG

It is like cloak and dagger stuff very very strange.

X-box that means Zena and Leroa will have something else to play with.

That is going to be fun watching the connection being set up.

This will probably be the case.

I doubt that Leora suddenly turned to a professional gamer. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Possibly something to do with all the adverse comments being made about her her lifestyle and putting on weight (in the right places) also the relentless repetitive comments from Corfu’s Mr 100% or should that be hypocrite 

I’m probably going to get going to get a load of shit for saying this. A few years ago I think she’d have been up for the challenge of Rate The Bate, (I don’t think was thought through before it was started) but now she’s older and her attitudes changed, personally I think not for the better because she forgets where her lifestyle is coming from, also from that topic she probably thinks she’s being compared to a performing seal.

People say here hilarious things and the blame goes on me 😂🤣😂🤣 Ok , have a nice day … the hypocrisy is on your part and that you can’t really see what’s happening .. it is ridiculous the things that get posted every day to say the least and you concentrate on me 😂🤣😂 Ok , whatever , you are right then I guess . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

People say here hilarious things and the blame goes on me 😂🤣😂🤣 Ok , have a nice day … the hypocrisy is on your part and that you can’t really see what’s happening .. it is ridiculous the things that get posted every day to say the least and you concentrate on me 😂🤣😂 Ok , whatever , you are right then I guess . 

While we are sorting out who’s the most hypocritical let me begin by saying the night before she went away for the weekend you were jumping up and down because she was never at home. Yet when you found out she was away you posted it was the best thing she’d ever done going away for a few days, and then you started digging by posting a few suggestions as to where she’d gone hoping that someone would tell you, and if the truth be known you need help.

I could go on but I’m not going to lower myself any further because I could go on and on, also please take note no childish emoji’s 

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think this is the case. 

And even if that were the case, she's not trying to avoid criticism.

She shouldn't have to try to avoid criticism by living her life the ways that she chooses to....if she did, it would mean there would be more of a concern then there should be of how others think she should live her life rather than how she thinks she should. A distinct possibility exists that she grew tired of allowing any of her decision making on what she chooses to do to be influenced from some of what she may have noticed mentioned on this site. If others don't particularly care for the ways she chooses to live her life....that would be their own personal opinions. 

• Upvote 6