Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

Tout à fait d'accord

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi RLC ne la recadre pas elle ne rentre pas du tout dans les termes du contrat son appartement est devenu une chambre de repos et poste de maquillage de salle de télévision ( un salaire un appartement gratuit ) le tout pour être en permanence à l' extérieur

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And that's why I say that Leora seeks criticism, we are on Thursday and I still haven't seen her at home one full day. She's been in and out of the apartment practically since the last week. She has been away from cameras for 3 days but it seems that it was not enough.

She's probably noticed so much on this site over the years, that she probably doesn't care as much as she may have once upon a time. If that woman's skin may have been one layer thick when she first became aware of this site and that there were others on this site commenting in regards to her or whatever she may or may not do, then her skin may be a dozen layers thick by now. 

• Upvote 6

Hey guys, I haven't been here and RLC in over two months since I canceled for the first time in years. I was bored and thought maybe I should sign up today but I see that this apartment will make me even more bored and 50 bucks down. I think I will keep my money and buy me something nice. I will check back in another month. Let me know if Leora gets her shit together and starts caring about the people that actually support her. Enjoy the new girls guys, maybe they can revive this site

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's actually wearing leather trousers and a T shirt. 

As far as I'm concerned, it can also run with a garbage bag. Because we deserve an empty apartment for the umpteenth time. I don't even care if she goes to LB or some of her friends. And seeing how she is looking and looking in the mirror, I already have an idea of where she will go to have dinner...

Now I expect her to stay away for another 2-3 days. It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

As far as I'm concerned, it can also run with a garbage bag. Because we deserve an empty apartment for the umpteenth time. I don't even care if she goes to LB or some of her friends. And seeing how she is looking and looking in the mirror, I already have an idea of where she will go to have dinner...

Now I expect her to stay away for another 2-3 days. It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

If she was going to meet LB, i honestly (and i mean honestly) don't know when she has been in contact with him recently. 

• Thanks 4