Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

41 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am thinking she has nothing to do with LB what so ever.

There you go Brokk! bate night looks like it is on.

Knowing her, she will do the same thing as last Thursday. Just to take off the whim before going to bed.

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Has nobody thought that maybe just maybe she has no ulterior motives for the woman you all refer to as “Zena “

Perhaps she is just helping a friend…It has been known to happen. Although  much of what Leora does has a motive, she is more than capable of being compassionate toward someone who needs help.

I haven’t watched what you and others have obviously but I think some of you could be wrong …..although for the benefit of your enjoyment I hope you are not..

You could be right. I do see Leora slowly acting more normal the more the girl comes. Maybe Leora can't corrupt her, maybe she has no intention (I am skeptical of it but allow the possibility)  Time will tell.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Has nobody thought that maybe just maybe she has no ulterior motives for the woman you all refer to as “Zena “

Perhaps she is just helping a friend…It has been known to happen. Although  much of what Leora does has a motive, she is more than capable of being compassionate toward someone who needs help.

I haven’t watched what you and others have obviously but I think some of you could be wrong …..although for the benefit of your enjoyment I hope you are not..

👌

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes jimbo I mentioned just friendship several times !

• Like 1

good Morning  

good night

I wish you all a good Friday with a smile and a coffee

Good work

18/02/2022 18/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1