B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Holly loves sex a lot I think 🤔

As we say: 'Give me your cock, and I'll play rock' 🎶 I wonder why she likes so much to keep the microphone in her hand and get very close with her mouth 🎤😋🤤

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Come si dice: 'Dammi il tuo cazzo, e io suonerò rock'  🎶  Mi chiedo perché le piace così tanto tenere il microfono in mano e avvicinarsi molto con la bocca  🎤 😋 🤤

Well yes. Holly surprises me tonight, she will be out for fun, we'll see when she comes back

29 minutes ago, Noodle said:

What makes you think so? 🤔

Their frequent visits. Fior having been called in the incident (having arrived very few minutes after Dani's call), and checking the backyard the day after with Bogdan, and having started to visit more since then. And Bogdan showing up a lot almost whenever a tenant is leaving the project to carry her stuff/ take her to wherever, or to fix something (the washing machine at b2 and the FR restroom)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Well yes. Holly surprises me tonight, she will be out for fun, we'll see when she comes back

I'm not surprised because it is not the first time. I' ve been following her seeing her for many months. 📅 You realize that she knows how to seduce men. 👫 As 'ddhm' writes a little devil 😈 with an angel face 😇 I think she looks like a vampire in the good sense 🧛‍♀️ 😄