B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

I read few posts about Daniela's departure and it was postponed twice in the last two weeks till this coming weekend. 

So that means she changed her flight twice and paid penalties to the airline and I don't think of any important reason for her to change the flight other than she tested positive for Covid (assuming the test requirement is still there for flying) but she looks fine to me and she was healthy and very active in the B4 party

So, I don't understand why she changed her departure date twice and I believe that she didn't have any plans to leave any time in the last two weeks and whenever she is leaving is her original and only planned date of departure.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ho letto alcuni post sulla partenza di Daniela ed è stata posticipata due volte nelle ultime due settimane fino al prossimo fine settimana. 

Quindi questo significa che ha cambiato il suo volo due volte e ha pagato delle penalità alla compagnia aerea e non penso a nessun motivo importante per lei per cambiare il volo diverso dal fatto che è risultata positiva al Covid (supponendo che il requisito del test sia ancora lì per volare) ma lei mi sembra a posto ed era sana e molto attiva nella festa B4

Quindi, non capisco perché abbia cambiato due volte la data di partenza e credo che non avesse intenzione di partire in nessun momento nelle ultime due settimane e ogni volta che parte è la sua data di partenza originale e pianificata.

Maybe RLC doesn't have girls to replace it?

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe RLC doesn't have girls to replace it?

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That doesn't normally make any difference these days...😏

As Naga mentioned that I doubt it that the reason is RLC doesn't want to have Daniela's room empty and this has happened number of times before and most recently with the two rooms in B2. 

The penalties to change the flight is sometimes 100 - 200 Euros and I doubt it very much that RLC will compensate Daniela for that if the reason is really RLC doesn't want to have an empty room.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I just watched the one from last night and at 23:14 or so it appeared she had a nice orgasm. It's not something I see very often. 

The one at 14:14 looked pretty good to me too, so twice in a day isn't bad.  I've only been back a couple of days after a long break, so maybe that's rare for Holly these days, but in the past she used to give herself a good orgasm before going to sleep most nights.

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

As Naga mentioned that I doubt it that the reason is RLC doesn't want to have Daniela's room empty and this has happened number of times before and most recently with the two rooms in B2. 

The penalties to change the flight is sometimes 100 - 200 Euros and I doubt it very much that RLC will compensate Daniela for that if the reason is really RLC doesn't want to have an empty room.

Another possibility I'm thinking of is that she was going back home, but there's the tension between Ukraine and Russia. And so, probably RLC is waiting for its outcome to see what can be done. But I also might be wrong

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Holly is always like this, she takes extreme care of the body but also of her things, you see the clothing and you see the drine in the room. Holly is a woman to marry because she doesn't seem like one that she spends easily

Most likely it doesn't come out

Umm,i have a reason i would debate that thought about holly being a woman to marry,,,SHE FUCKED BRUNO/CURLY/ASSHOLE/DRUG DEALER/WOMAN ABUSER, whatever name you call him,Holly fucked him!!!! 

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Can someone explain to me why in the FR we don't see anyone and there are the signs of topcams? Is there anyone in the closets? 🤷‍♀️

There are movements in everything that hangs down from the ceiling.
I do not know what it is called in English, but looks like "Christmas glitter"

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There are movements in everything that hangs down from the ceiling.
I do not know what it is called in English, but looks like "Christmas glitter"

Aaaah, so thx for the info and 'Merry Christmas for all postponed' 🎅 I'm always ready for sexually aroused gifts. Where they are? 🎁😏

20 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Umm,i have a reason i would debate that thought about holly being a woman to marry,,,SHE FUCKED BRUNO/CURLY/ASSHOLE/DRUG DEALER/WOMAN ABUSER, whatever name you call him,Holly fucked him!!!! 

See the source image

Holly loves sex a lot I think 🤔