B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

il y a 7 minutes, costa049 a dit :

C'est curieux qu'Olivia et Ulyana, surtout depuis l'Italie, aient cessé de visiter b6 et vice-versa depuis un bon moment maintenant

OUi, c'est très curieux , elles ne les ont pas invité pour la fete non plus et les filles avaient la visite des deux mecs ce jours là.

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

OUi, c'est très curieux , elles ne les ont pas invité pour la fete non plus et les filles avaient la visite des deux mecs ce jours là.

They have been to Italy with Holly (which is good), have been hanging out (alone or with some of their housemates) and have had parties/ shows at b4, all without Fiora and Harley's presence (who supposedly are close friends of them by what we've seen in RLC), while they keep doing their stuff (with the guys visiting them).

I've been seeing them getting more involved in b4 and coincidentally spending lesser time with Fiora and Harley. Their trip to Italy with Holly seemed to have strengthen their relationship with her and the rest of the villa.

I wonder what has been happening for this sudden absence of contact. It can highly likely be their greater involvement in the life of the villa, but I can also be wrong 🤔