Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora's new name should be Huggy Bear (reference old Starsky & Hutch television series).

She don't like black men I sent her a picture of me with a big black dick and she didn't reply  I am a white Yorkshire man and I must admit it was up my butt at the time🙈

5 hours ago, philo said:

For me, the most emotionally expressive moment of the entire visit occurred just before the guest was about to leave. Leora's body language is all that I can understand so I watch it closely. Leora strikes a pose that says to me (and to the guest) "I really wish you didn't have to leave". The pose starts at about 11:32 RLC time. Close examination will show that Leora crosses her legs at the ankle and clinches and relaxes her ass rhythmically while looking up at the guests. It is one of the few times I have seen Leora in a submissive pose and I have already explained what she does with her internal muscles. What makes it stand out for me is how different it is from the usual. 

I watched it from cam 2 and 1

At 11:34:50 Zena distinctly says in English yet, "I want to stay all night here" and they giggle. A couple minutes later Leora hugged her when she left. Unusual from Leora.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yesterday Leora bought Zena facial cream, new sox and two pair of white thing panties. Is it just me or is buying thong panties for a new friend quite personal?

Suddenly shy Zena takes a long nude bath. That after a pantyless Leora bends over next to her and explains the tub.

Next I expect Leora to buy a nice nightie for Zena to wear. Meanwhile now every night now commando Leora will casually expose more and more of herself. Zena mimics Leora's actions and is much more comfortable in front of the cameras.

Place your bets.

I've got facial  cream for no money just saying

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I watched it from cam 2 and 1

At 11:34:50 Zena distinctly says in English yet, "I want to stay all night here" and they giggle. A couple minutes later Leora hugged her when she left. Unusual from Leora.

I presume you've written that as a joke??

Because that does not happen. She says absolutely nothing in English, and only one word in Russian is clear at that point.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I presume you've written that as a joke??

Because that does not happen. She says absolutely nothing in English, and only one word in Russian is clear at that point.

I watched it maybe 6 times.  She said that and another unintelligible word at the end

• Sad 1