B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

il y a 30 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Je ne sais pas si la bataille est encore terminée.
Loraine et Radi veulent emménager.
Nous verrons qui gagnera le combat de chats .

.J’ai vu LORAINE avant d’aller dans la salle de sport , se rendre près de la femme de ménage qui nettoyait la chambre

. Loraine lui a donné ses draps à mettre sur le lit , ce qu’elle a fait et LORAINE a mis ses longs peignoirs dans le dressing room , on peut le voir sur la camera du dressing room

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

.J’ai vu LORAINE avant d’aller dans la salle de sport , se rendre près de la femme de ménage qui nettoyait la chambre

. Loraine lui a donné ses draps à mettre sur le lit , ce qu’elle a fait et LORAINE a mis ses longs peignoirs dans le dressing room , on peut le voir sur la camera du dressing room

Yes, I saw it, and I also know Radi wants the room 😉 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1645305834&from=share

18 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I for one would not enjoy Svetlana coming up behind me and in that deep voice of hers saying 'hello pretty boy'. 🙂  Not in a dark alley anyway. 🙂 

Yes not good - I thought probably she used to be a he but could be wrong.

Either that or it is Bogdan in drag

• Haha 3

A major upset with Loraine when everything was pointing that Radislava makes one more room swap…It will be interesting to see if this is an agreement between the two or the behavior between them will show that it didn’t happen peacefully ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

You're right, the only one of its kind, she even managed to get it shut down after a police intervention. I always thought she has a wonderful body but the head .................. the head is a primacy of stupidity, but that's just my humble opinion

Writing as an ex and disappointed fan of Gina, looking back now the dust has settled, I believe she behaved like a fool in allowing The Fart Sniffer to influence and manipulate her for so long, I have not  forgotten his selfish behaviour getting in the way of her painting, phone throwing, aggressive kicking of doors, etc: thoroughly unpleasant. In short, will not be at all surprised if she takes him back in and he ends up back on RLC again. 😉

• Like 1

I think it would have been better if Radislava took Daniela's old room because she will outlast Loraine. 

Loraine can stay in Barcelona for limited time and depends on her visa but Radislava is a resident of Barcelona.  Also, Radislava would have a bigger room when Cecilia comes and visits her and the wardrobe for her clothes.   

Radislava should have talked to Bogdan to resolve the dispute over Daniela's old room (if there was any). I think that Bogdan has a say when it comes to moving girls around the different apartments.

• Like 2