B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

the period seems very complicated for RLC, I did not follow B6 but if I judge by what is said here the apartment would no longer be maintained, in B4 Svetlana no longer seems to have an apartment, this night, many of noise, which didn't seem to be the wind, and a returning Tweety but behaving like in a hotel, trying to enjoy the company of one girl then the other, never daring to take off her clothes, always the same incidentally, ordained to take a bath with Holly, but quickly covered on the way out. Twetty seems to benefit more from free RLC hosting than actually paid. She seems lost and is more pitied than delighted with her situation.

46 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

the period seems very complicated for RLC, I did not follow B6 but if I judge by what is said here the apartment would no longer be maintained, in B4 Svetlana no longer seems to have an apartment, this night, many of noise, which didn't seem to be the wind, and a returning Tweety but behaving like in a hotel, trying to enjoy the company of one girl then the other, never daring to take off her clothes, always the same incidentally, ordained to take a bath with Holly, but quickly covered on the way out. Twetty seems to benefit more from free RLC hosting than actually paid. She seems lost and is more pitied than delighted with her situation.

The period has indeed been very complicated for RLC, even since the closure of the Russian apartments (and b3, which they replaced b5 with) and not having opened practically any new apartments since then (apart from b6). Not to mention all the amateur technical issues they've been having on the site (such as, freezing, lagging, overall slowness) that they haven't fixed yet and their bad support.

And now they just are struggling to open new apartments and get new tenants/ couples (permanent couples) apart from the existing ones. And it seems to me that all this has started to get even more evidenced last year when they saw their traffic decreasing and started doing free cam rotations, and now the special offer they had this month and then highlighted their lowest price (€0.56/ $0,63 per day), in an attempt to get more subscriptions (which may have resulted).

Of course the pandemic just made things even more difficult, but now that it is going away and everything will be getting back to normal, I think they will very hardly grow back if they don't start investing on their site and fix all those problems and if they don't bring fresh air (new participants and new apartments) and give better support.

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The period has indeed been very complicated for RLC, even since the closure of the Russian apartments (and b3, which they replaced b5 with) and not having opened practically any new apartments since then (apart from b6). Not to mention all the amateur technical issues they've been having on the site (such as, freezing, lagging, overall slowness) that they haven't fixed yet and their bad support.

And now they just are struggling to open new apartments and get new tenants/ couples (permanent couples) apart from the existing ones. And it seems to me that all this has started to get even more evidenced last year when they saw their traffic decreasing and started doing free cam rotations, and now the special offer they had this month and then highlighted their lowest price (€0.56/ $0,63 per day), in an attempt to get more subscriptions (which may have resulted).

Of course the pandemic just made things even more difficult, but now that it is going away and everything will be getting back to normal, I think they will very hardly grow back if they don't start investing on their site and fix all those problems and if they don't bring fresh air (new participants and new apartments) and give better support.

one question always comes up, RLC has closed all its flats in Russia, VHTV, opens almost one flat a week, not all in Russia, but many do, where is the anomaly?