B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

30 minutes ago, moules said:

quella non è né la valigetta gialla di Holly né quella di Titti nell'armadio del numero 3? Se è così, forse Titti sta prendendo la vecchia stanza di Lorraine.

The yellow case is from Loraine, it was with her when she returned from vacation 20 days ago

10 minutes ago, Noodle said:

parlando di fantasia. raccontaci ancora una volta la storia della ragazza incinta. chi è incinta e per quale motivo? e da chi allora? 😄

The fantasy was to claim that Holly is Fior's wife. We'll talk about Holly's pregnancy again in 1 month when there will be official confirmation provided that something particular does not happen but Holy seems to me happy, indeed happy, of the situation

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The fantasy was to claim that Holly is Fior's wife. We'll talk about Holly's pregnancy again in 1 month when there will be official confirmation provided that something particular does not happen but Holy seems to me happy, indeed happy, of the situation

Holly is also drinking and smoking, which is not recommended behavior for a pregnant woman.

If you wanted any proof that RLC doesn't listen to its paying subscribers Loraine moving into one of the Master Bedrooms is proof. Who the fuck would ever think she should get this room had to have their head buried in the sand? Almost anyone else in the Villa would be more qualified and I like the suggestion that Ulyana get that room. Olivia gets Radi's room and Radi gets the big bedroom that is occupied by both Ulyana and Olivia. 

• Upvote 2

I see nothing wrong with Loraine moving into bit larger bedroom with a bigger closet and private sink area. Every improvement helps with the boring stay. Deserving? No more or less that the others.  As for Radi, well, RLC can't afford the villa be UM for a week while Radi's piles and piles of shit are moved. Radi's pigsty has expanded to the hallway. I guess she feels entitled to pile crap anywhere she wants, without regard for the other tenants. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I see nothing wrong with Loraine moving into bit larger bedroom with a bigger closet and private sink area. Every improvement helps with the boring stay. Deserving? No more or less that the others.  As for Radi, well, RLC can't afford the villa be UM for a week while Radi's piles and piles of shit are moved. Radi's pigsty has expanded to the hallway. I guess she feels entitled to pile crap anywhere she wants, without regard for the other tenants. 

there would be no need to put cameras UM if Radi moved, that was not done for Dani, Mila or the twins. Radi usually puts stuff in the hall until she can make arrangements to have it picked up. Today I posted that they should move Olivia and Ulyana to Radi's room and Loraine's room and move Radi to their room, and being a bigger room that would allow Radi to be more more organized and her room would look much better.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

there would be no need to put cameras UM if Radi moved, that was not done for Dani, Mila or the twins. Radi usually puts stuff in the hall until she can make arrangements to have it picked up. Today I posted that they should move Olivia and Ulyana to Radi's room and Loraine's room and move Radi to their room, and being a bigger room that would allow Radi to be more more organized and her room would look much better.

Room size is not the problem, Radi and the mountain of shit she has is the problem.  If Radi had a bigger room, she would just fill it up with more stuff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1