B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

La moglie di Holly Fior è? Sembra che abbia fatto lo stesso lavoro di Fior, un po' di assistenza per le ragazze. Chissà cosa è successo nell'ultima settimana e chissà cosa accadrà nelle prossime settimane 🧐

Cabbages how much imagination

My opinion is that Radi prefers the smaller bedrooms.  That was the case in B-1,and also in B-4.  In B-4 she even has re-arranged her bed to bring it closer to the cameras.  She is no fool.  In her bedroom, there is a greater intimacy between her and those watching, which increases her popularity and top cam rankings.  She is no different than a burlesque dancer who plays to those in the front seats, and ignores those in the balcony.

Look at the parade of girls who appear in Radi's bed.  Mila's bedroom in B-2 is the only other bedroom that offers such intimacy, and it is too small., as the camera angles are not the best.  But even with that, Radi still spent a lot of time in Mila's bed, --in a bed that is meant for one person.  And she is never in Olivia's bed.

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's a shame watching Ulyana having to bate in one of the worst places in that place, at the same time having this anorexic looking female in the master bedroom

There is no shame in my game, but after re-watching the sexy Ulyana living room bate, only this time on a bigger screen, instead of my phone screen, I have to confess it was nice, and she made it work, especially seeing her stand-up showing off those long sexy legs of hers, as she work her pink toy on her, really look amazing

21 minutes ago, moules said:

My opinion is that Radi prefers the smaller bedrooms.  That was the case in B-1,and also in B-4.  In B-4 she even has re-arranged her bed to bring it closer to the cameras.  She is no fool.  In her bedroom, there is a greater intimacy between her and those watching, which increases her popularity and top cam rankings.  She is no different than a burlesque dancer who plays to those in the front seats, and ignores those in the balcony.

Look at the parade of girls who appear in Radi's bed.  Mila's bedroom in B-2 is the only other bedroom that offers such intimacy, and it is too small., as the camera angles are not the best.  But even with that, Radi still spent a lot of time in Mila's bed, --in a bed that is meant for one person.  And she is never in Olivia's bed.

I think when Radi first came to RLC she did not have a choice in what room she got, and when she was moved to the villa she was given the bedroom that was available. You are right about Radi not visiting Olivia's room and I think the reason for that is there is complete privacy in Radi's room, but not always in Olivia's room. When Radi visited Mila she would share a bed with Mila and since those girls rotated bedrooms Radi would sleep in the bed Mila had at that time.