B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

5 minutes ago, utc said:

Gina makes a short appearance.. Something tells me we'll see her a lot more soon..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thanks I caught a glimpse but couldn't see who it was but strangely familiar, of course Gina (thankfully without the parasite).👍

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You can hear loud music from a neighboring house (B7?)  through cam 5.2 last night before the girls returned home. Svetlana was a short trip in B4 and laft and came back to B4 at 0424 to sleep.

I also suspect B7 is the neighbors house.. I saw and heard Rada talking to someone from the backyard in russian and yesterday(?) the girls were cheering at someone over at the neighbours from Holly's balcony.. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

The girl in Pink 'Gina' could be seen outside from the window on cam 1.6 before she put her head in the door to do the selfie. 

That looks like a block of apartments as another girl went up some outside stairs.

That's the Villa's "parking lot".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Today's bet; Who gets Daniela's room?
Loraine, Radislava, Tweety or Cecilie?

The way Tweety was looking round Radi’s room makes me think she will be going there and Radi will be leaving. Hope I’m totally wrong and Radi goes to the big room with Cecilia but is that hoping for too much 🤪👌 as long as it’s not Gina 🙏

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

La forma en que Piolín miraba alrededor de la habitación de Radi me hace pensar que ella irá allí y que Radi se irá. Espero estar totalmente equivocado y Radi va a la sala grande con Cecilia pero es que esperar demasiado 🤪 👌 mientras no sea Gina 🙏

diego valeri GIF by ESPN Deportes

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

The girl in Pink 'Gina' could be seen outside from the window on cam 1.6 before she put her head in the door to do the selfie. 

That looks like a block of apartments as another girl went up some outside stairs.

Good observation! I watched it and saw Bogdan there too.. It's not appartments it's a villa and the outside stairs lead to a pool and also to the driveway (like B4), where Bogdan could be seen..

Here's Gina, Nelly and another girl.. and Bog

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by utc
  • Thanks 1