B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

Sorry I am late to the party on this … but did Holly hook up with Masha on cam during her visit to Rome?

You guys know me well enough by now.  It seems there is a friendship and an attraction between these two.  Wondering (hoping) if something more blossoms.

I am guessing the answer is NO but I need to be sure 😀.  I would hope if something did happen … it would have blown the lid off this website.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry I am late to the party on this … but did Holly hook up with Masha on cam during her visit to Rome?

You guys know me well enough by now.  It seems there is a friendship and an attraction between these two.  Wondering (hoping) if something more blossoms.

I am guessing the answer is NO but I need to be sure 😀.  I would hope if something did happen … it would have blown the lid off this website.

Just a good friendship - currently - between Holly and Masha .. I think Holly kind of being impressed and admiring Masha’ finding her way leaving Russia and making slowly a life in Italy ..I think that’s her dream as well.. I don’t think anything serious can happen between the two but if circumstances allow and on this one , for RLC reasons , we might one day see something ..But NO WAY any kind of relationship thing , I believe Holly sees Masha as a big sister and Masha simply belongs to the category - how couldn’t she ? 😂🤣😂😂- of “ everybody loves Holly “ 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, van the man a dit :

Plastic Radi is obsessed with plastic!!! She has a girl with her who is wanting to give her all the pleasure she desires and yet only wants a plastic toy rubbing her clit!!! At least we know the visitor is doing it only for fun!!! 

And a selfish Radi too. She didn't care about her friend. she was in need of some extra hands to hold hers vibrators this night.  It's unfortunate.