B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

You know I’d never noticed that window before probably because the blind was always down but know we know of it’s existence things are starting to make sense. How did Fior get to the villa so quickly on the night of the intruder; Svetlana (if that’s the cleaner’s name) comes and goes now frequently as does Bogdan; Radi disappeared for over 3 hours the other night with Fior so could the place next door be a staff house and when the girls disappear for hours up the stair to the carport could they in fact be going next next door for shenanigans away from the cams? Makes you think doesn’t it🤔

It's a ripoff!!

I sometimes wonder if the girls actually have any reason to do anything? I have no idea if they get paid to do a show or a solo pose? If the incentive is bad then it ends up like this....dead as a dodo. Do they text people who hotwire them cash to do shows? Really no idea but right now it's boring as sin and I can relate to tweety sleeping all this time.

35 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

A volte mi chiedo se le ragazze abbiano davvero qualche motivo per fare qualcosa? Non ho idea se vengono pagati per fare uno spettacolo o una posa da solista? Se l'incentivo è cattivo, allora finisce così... morto come un dodo. Mandano messaggi a persone che li mandano in contanti per fare spettacoli? Davvero non ne ho idea, ma in questo momento è noioso come il peccato e posso riferirmi a Tweety che dorme tutto questo tempo.

Sono pagati per abitare in un appartamento con telecamere, non per fare spettacoli o quello che volete vedere voi.

• Upvote 2

I read posts about another villa close to B4. I don't believe that there is another big Villa close to B4 until I see it online. That means RLC spent about a million euros or so.

My guess it is a small guest house attached to B4 where Bogdan & Nelly would go to  when they used to disappear for few days at a time when they were staying at B4 and it is where they are living now.  I don't think they will put this place online because that means Bogdan & Nelly will have to move to another place. I don't think Bogdan & Nelly will be participants again given that Bogdan is doing some administrative and supervising duties now.

I just posted a comment in B6 thread. It is really SAD that there is a possibility of another villa and on the other hand Fiora & Harley are living in these current conditions in B6 using a bucket !!!!  All the other Barcelona girls are living in apartments that have more than ONE bathroom.  

It is really CHEAP and SAD contradiction on RLC's part to keep Fiora & Harley in B6.  Please don't tell me that they have been looking for an apartment for the last three months.  WHAT kind of apartment is this ??

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read posts about another villa close to B4. I don't believe that there is another big Villa close to B4 until I see it online. That means RLC spent about a million euros or so.

My guess it is a small guest house attached to B4 where Bogdan & Nelly would go to  when they used to disappear for few days at a time when they were staying at B4 and it is where they are living now.  I don't think they will put this place online because that means Bogdan & Nelly will have to move to another place. I don't think Bogdan & Nelly will be participants again given that Bogdan is doing some administrative and supervising duties now.

I just posted a comment in B6 thread. It is really SAD that there is a possibility of another villa and on the other hand Fiora & Harley are living in these current conditions in B6 using a bucket !!!!  All the other Barcelona girls are living in apartments that have more than ONE bathroom.  

It is really CHEAP and SAD contradiction on RLC's part to keep Fiora & Harley in B6.  Please don't tell me that they have been looking for an apartment for the last three months.  WHAT kind of apartment is this ??

They had a empty couples apartment empty due to the Gina/Bruno mess so they filled it asap. I guess they paid them well to put up with being 2 singles in a couple apartment? "Shrugs"