B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is the fourth occupant of this room since Radi and just like the others she's trying to use on mattress on top of the other.

Radi used only one.

The way Karol is using the bed is the way many of the earlier occupants used it. As a single bed with a pull-out addition when needed. 

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The way Karol is using the bed is the way many of the earlier occupants used it. As a single bed with a pull-out addition when needed. 

Holly and Nana tried to use like this but with two mattress, but the bed got too tall and they changed for the double bed. Only Radi used a single bed with one mattress.

Let's watch how Karol will use.

every time a new tenant arrives . there is always someone to say she is a sister of a tenant.  I have videos of Olivia and Ulyana licking each other's pussy, and they still say they are sisters.  So let's say they are ALL DISTANTS COUSINS !😆😅😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly and Nana tried to use like this but with two mattress, but the bed got too tall and they changed for the double bed. Only Radi used a single bed with one mattress.

Let's watch how Karol will use.

Again, this is the oldest apartment in Barcelona. Opened many years ago by the very beautiful woman, Nora. For most of the occupants in this room the bed is as Karol has it now. 

To clarify.... the oldest GOV apartment.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

every time a new tenant arrives . there is always someone to say she is a sister of a tenant.  I have videos of Olivia and Ulyana licking each other's pussy, and they still say they are sisters.  So let's say they are ALL DISTANTS COUSINS !😆😅😂

This is the second time RLC has written that a sister has become a participant

Noldus 2022-03-09 16-50-30-368.jpg

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe they are stepsisters. 😂

Welcome to Esmi . I think Zabava’s psychological situation was really bad as she’s really affected from the war , she really wanted to have a great time in Barcelona and I think she showed it soon after joining with her ONS with a guy .

The war came and it all changed , she has never been the same since then and even anyone else hasn’t been able to comfort her and make her feel better , I think having her sister it isn’t only nice for her but for her sister also , this is really human and honest and personally I find it great from RLC , they are helping both these girls to manage and stand on their feet . 

I think that the girls should take the opportunity and manage to stay for a long time , till any kind of peace is achieved , there should be no demands but somehow , I believe they will always feel grateful that RLC helped them and let’s see what happens . 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You shut the fuck up asshole that can't even speak English. 

Αντί να λες ευχαριστώ που γράφουμε στα αγγλικά για να σε βοηθάμε και να μην μεταφράζεις , έχεις το θράσος να βρίζεις κιόλας . Νομίζω η πολλή μαλακία έχει αρχίσει και σου επηρεάζει τον εγκέφαλο . 

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She was like that before all that shit started. Obviously she had no intentions of doing anything on camera. So that excuse means nothing. 

Again .. for what matters to you ( masturbations only ) isn’t the same for thousand others . Why don’t you ask RLC to create a special extra site for you ? RLC corvette84 only specialized on masturbations and you can support it accordingly . 

• Haha 4