B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

If this goes past 30 pages just keep everything to this topic rather than start a new topic.  Keep all the multiple posts in one place and not all over.   Make things easier to deal with once the system lets me delete them.  In the meantime I have hidden the excessive posts. We'll begin a new topic once this issue is resolved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but the site went crazy and now let’s see how many duplicates this long post makes . I hope the sisters appear at the party and try to have a nice time as much as they can .

First , Esmi is even more shy than her sister on her first hours in the apartment 🤣 , obviously she was never planned to do this job , I even doubt that she wanted to end up appearing in an apartment full of cameras , but ice cold and realistically seeing it , this was the best choice she could make for herself and in a wider extend , for her family . 

Second , it is great to see sweet Zabava finding her beautiful lost smile once again , wake under the current circumstances . From all the newcomers almost a month ago , she began as the 4th in position of what we saw from her in comparison to Agneta , Marlene and Cleopatra but within 48 hours she got easily the first position offering us and herself a very nice personal real life moment , something that no other newcomer has shown since the nee appearing girls .

Third , if there’s anyone from RLC monitoring CC , I personally congratulate any responsible RLC administrator who took the responsibility and the decision to give job and placement to Esmi and obviously helping her and the family as a business in this difficult times . Even if it is not the best revealing this info but maybe like this some people here can understand and respect these two girls and even realize what a stupid war can change within days and hours in the life of people in an incredible chain reaction , it was recently revealed on cameras that the parents of the girls are in Kiev and the father has been called in arms and obvious fight the enemy . Maybe now you can imagine being in the position of this girl and knowing that everyday her father has a 50/50 chance to make the day dead or alive . 

With that being said , RLC gets a very big 👏👏👏from me personally , this is in my opinion their contribution to the current situation and with the current resources , one of the best things , if not the best they have done since being online . Well done to anyone who showed his/her/their human instincts . There should be no second thoughts about it 

• Haha 2