Leora - Home Activities (2022) #27

Brokk!

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Except for looking at the comments I guess we just wait til Friday night to see Zena's tight ass and legs show up. She is what Leora was in 2013.

Ouch!

Come on, Leora looks great for 30.  Ten lbs heavier then when we first saw her nearly TEN YEARS AGO. But who among us are not a few pounds heavier then a few years ago (except for StCld, as he's a fat head). 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ouch!

Come on, Leora looks great for 30.  Ten lbs heavier then when we first saw her nearly TEN YEARS AGO. But who among us are not a few pounds heavier then a few years ago (except for StCld, as he's a fat head). 😁😁😁

Howard,

Hey I respect your brain, comments and writings.  Leora quite simply put is there for our entertainment not as a social welfare service for her.  I pay to watch her and am politely observing and commenting on what I see.  Zena is (to me) better than Leora was in 2013.  Leora is still attractive but for how much longer? Honestly.  She is a fantasy for pay.

Leora uses us and always has.  I don't use her, per se, but am entitled to call it like I see it.  She is approaching middle age, is gaining weight, which are all normal. Open leg bating notwithstanding, her days as a cam girl are dated. That's just hard, cold reality. 

I've seen her bate over a thousand times. IMHO Zena has a better pair of legs and ass and is new.  Fresh meat. This is a beauty driven industry. Leora can stay as long as she can attract an audience. I'm still here, others are bailing. Once the audience no longer is excited by her appearance  it will move on to another young babe that does.

I really don't know if Leora realizes this. She acts like she's in college instead of like a normal 30 year old woman. I've know one hell of a lot of women her age and she is really immature. Unlike the others I can watch her get naked, masturbate and watch her in apartment life. 

Leora still has attraction but it is peaking. I have a hard time thinking anyone would honestly see this reality differently.

No one asked her to sell her body and private life in return for money, an apartment and lights, heat and food. Her profession has a very short shelf life which she has already exceeded in relation to other cam girls. She keeps putting on the pounds and I'll also cancel my subscription. I like the invasive viewing of her life but it's dependent on her appearance and performance. RLC isn't a social welfare company. Why pay for less than what we used to get?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Howard,

Hey I respect your brain, comments and writings.  Leora quite simply put is there for our entertainment not as a social welfare service for her.  I pay to watch her and am politely observing and commenting on what I see.  Zena is (to me) better than Leora was in 2013.  Leora is still attractive but for how much longer? Honestly.  She is a fantasy for pay.

Leora uses us and always has.  I don't use her, per se, but am entitled to call it like I see it.  She is approaching middle age, is gaining weight, which are all normal. Open leg bating notwithstanding, her days as a cam girl are dated. That's just hard, cold reality. 

I've seen her bate over a thousand times. IMHO Zena has a better pair of legs and ass and is new.  Fresh meat. This is a beauty driven industry. Leora can stay as long as she can attract an audience. I'm still here, others are bailing. Once the audience no longer is excited by her appearance  it will move on to another young babe that does.

I really don't know if Leora realizes this. She acts like she's in college instead of like a normal 30 year old woman. I've know one hell of a lot of women her age and she is really immature. Unlike the others I can watch her get naked, masturbate and watch her in apartment life. 

Leora still has attraction but it is peaking. I have a hard time thinking anyone would honestly see this reality differently.

No one asked her to sell her body and private life in return for money, an apartment and lights, heat and food. Her profession has a very short shelf life which she has already exceeded in relation to other cam girls. She keeps putting on the pounds and I'll also cancel my subscription. I like the invasive viewing of her life but it's dependent on her appearance and performance. RLC isn't a social welfare company. Why pay for less than what we used to get?

You're irritated with her because she provides (or should provide)  a service to you of which you feel you are being short-changed.

I'm annoyed with her because she is far from living up to her potential. As long as she's in the RLC bubble, she'll remain the same small-minded (for the most part) 19-20 year old we were first introduced to in that awful apartment with the small kitchen and orange polyester couch.  She's grown a bit as a person (how do you not!). But she is dysfunctional and certainly psychological scarred when you compare her to other women her age who either have a respectable job, are in long-term committed relationships, have started a family, etc.

And let's not forget she's given up on any creative thinking and/or process she once enjoyed in the previous apartment (which has now been replaced with hip-hop and other senseless music coming from her iPad).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're irritated with her because she provides (or should provide)  a service to you of which you feel you are being short-changed.

I'm annoyed with her because she is far from living up to her potential. As long as she's in the RLC bubble, she'll remain the same small-minded (for the most part) 19-20 year old we were first introduced to in that awful apartment with the small kitchen and orange polyester couch.  She's grown a bit as a person (how do you not!). But she is dysfunctional and certainly psychological scarred when you compare her to other women her age who either have a respectable job, are in long-term committed relationships, have started a family, etc.

Hey, hey, Howard.  You're preaching to the choir.  I agree 100% of what you said except for the part I'm irritated and feel short changed.

I am also concerned about her.  I subscribe to watch her. I am interested in her as a person and agree with your strong criticism of her life choices and squandering her future. Having said that, she is a successful 'cam girl' because she's attractive and an exhibitionist. I watch and pay to see her life, boring parts and all.  I just made a realistic comment about her looks and actions are what gets the viewers. She seems to thing she'll be able to draw viewer forever.  Not so. Like you said it's become her down fall re: her future options that really are time dependent. If she chooses what now is possible later, it simply will be too late. Cam girls, career age entrances and ovaries have a shelf life.

Hey, we agree.  I hope she gets and decides for her entire future life even if it means she leaves RLC. Just that she can't be an air head and assume she'll be desired by voyeurs forever. She's pissing her future away for the temporary now.

You made some really good points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

good Morning  

good night 

great monday everyone
good work

21/02/2022  21 /February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and zena and sexy girl

👸 👧👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste 

• Like 4

Just now, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl in the bathroom brushing teeth and taking care of the health 

Beautiful white panties and t-shirt 

Good morning  Pulo

No breakfast and brushing teeth.

Out again today I wonder it was 7 hours yesterday.

I think she is worried about the possible Russian invasion of Ukraine this could be bad for Russians with a visa living in the rest of Europe. Hope Malia will be safe.

Lets see what the week brings.

• Like 1