Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

5 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Zena è molto più loquace di quanto non lo sia mai stata Malia.

Zena is a fantastic girl, beautiful despite acne, beautiful body and right from the start she proved to be in the same wavelength as Leora. Leora considers her important and makes her feel important. I am convinced that a great story will be born between them even if I don't understand what they say but the body language speaks for them.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Along with a few airstrikes too.

But yes in principle NATO are a defensive/protection organisation who only get involved if they have to, I'm hoping this war doesn't expand to needing that. Unfortunately it's those making the decisions who suffer least, and normal folk who suffer for their actions.

As long as they're not fired upon directly they'll just sit back and watch.  Ukraine is not a NATO country so NATO will never step in to help.

Zelensky, Shmyhal and Putin will have to find a way to sort out their differences.  The whole world suffers because of their nefarious shenanigans.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If this is true then it is outrageous and the people who are responsible should hang their heads in shame.

If they are supposed friends of Leora then she is better off without them, nevertheless it still hurts her.

They couldn’t pick on a least aggressive person if they tried, she is an extremely compassionate person and those that abuse her could well learn how to behave with dignity from the very person they chose to abuse.

I would advise Leora to try and rise above these ignorant people, don’t let them intimidate you. What the leaders of your country are guilty of is in no way a responsibility of you or any other right thinking Russian, of which there are millions.

Be brave Leora, those so called friends were not friends at all, so you are free of their hypocrisy. Stand up tall and straight for you are a better human being than all of your abusers.😘

Respect !

Absolutely ! Well put mate ! 👌

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3