Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

This apartment is fast becoming a dead  apartment where nothing happens. I took out a sub to see Leora and not an unattractive dumb Malia look alike. If this mess doesn't end soon, I intend to cancel my sub. Nothing good can come from the present situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

This apartment is fast becoming a dead  apartment where nothing happens. I took out a sub to see Leora and not an unattractive dumb Malia look alike. If this mess doesn't end soon, I intend to cancel my sub. Nothing good can come from the present situation.

Everyone is entitled to opinion. I disagree with yours

You can't expect Leora to rip the kid's panties off and start bating her? Great progress has been made in just one month, way faster than with Malia. This could be better. I don't think she's unattractive. I think she young and a bit immature. I agree with Howard she probably comes from a troubled home life. She's very susceptible to Leora's considerable manipulative powers.

Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone is entitled to opinion. I disagree with yours.    

As a retired professional photographer and having photographed hundreds of young ladies over the years, I can tell you she is unattractive.  She would never make it in front of any pro's camera. On the other hand I would put Leora in front of my camera in a heartbeat.

• Haha 1