Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Everyone is entitled to opinion. I disagree with yours.    

As a retired professional photographer and having photographed hundreds of young ladies over the years, I can tell you she is unattractive.  She would never make it in front of any pro's camera. On the other hand I would put Leora in front of my camera in a heartbeat.

Perhaps she may be to you, but to others she may not be, and it is likely that to some she is attractive. Everyone is different and perceives things differently. The meaning of the saying, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', refers to such differences of perceptions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she may be to you, but to others she may not be, and it is likely that to some she is attractive. Everyone is different and perceives things differently. The meaning of the saying, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', refers to such differences of perceptions.

Bingo.  And if one disagrees with my tastes it doesn't mean they are my enemy nor should they/I expect rude comments because we disagree.  Discussion isn't war.  It's listening and chewing on what is heard. No requirement to agree.

• Thanks 1

good Morning  

good night 

a great friday to all

good work

25/02/2022  25/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and zena and sexy girl

👸 👧👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1

Bonjour Guyquad, Pulo, Brok Gag her, Aussi, bleu

Je pensais sortir cette semaine mais non

Je pense bien à Leora je ne la voie pas mais elle doit être très triste heureusement que Zena est là d'après que j'ai lu

Et une grande pensée à Malia elle doit être dans une situation très difficile

Merci de me donner des nouvelles

Très bonne journée à tous

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour

De mauvaise nouvelle pour Paul

Milos Zeman a notamment souhaité des sanctions financières, mentionnant le réseau interbancaire SWIFT, « ce qui éliminerait la Russie du réseau de transactions ». Le Premier ministre tchèque, Petr Fiala, a également annoncé que « le traitement des demandes de visas de la part de ressortissants russes » était suspendu, « à l’exception de cas humanitaires ». Les consulats tchèques à Saint-Pétersbourg et à Iekaterinbourg vont par ailleurs être fermés.

• Like 1