B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Noldus

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Esmi is a very sexy girl, nice dance moves, good looking but I honestly don't think that Esmi and Zaba are sisters ... 

What’s the point of RLC to give the wrong info ? Plus , it is very easy to find out when you listen to their talks . I think it is an obvious move by RLC to support Esmi as I don’t believe that it was planned to be a subscriber . If we start doubting the info provided by the site , then risking their trustworthy it is an epic mistake .

• Haha 1

This is one of the best parties we have seen in quite some time , everybody is trying to be involved , a really great time for nearly everyone and I  think the apartment helps for that as it an one room actually apart from the bedroom . I believe that it is also a “ let go “ for many tenants to destress from the recent events . 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

They're having an interesting party so far !  Let's just hope they won't have noise complaints !! 

This isn't the first loud party that they trow in this apartment. I think that they doesn't have wall neighbors.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is one of the best parties we have seen in quite some time , everybody is trying to be involved , a really great time for nearly everyone and I  think the apartment helps for that as it an one room actually apart from the bedroom . I believe that it is also a “ let go “ for many tenants to destress from the recent events . 

As always in GOV, the events there lack the guys. The whole thing will end up in the usual pseudo lesbian show bullshit.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What’s the point of RLC to give the wrong info ? Plus , it is very easy to find out when you listen to their talks . I think it is an obvious move by RLC to support Esmi as I don’t believe that it was planned to be a subscriber . If we start doubting the info provided by the site , then risking their trustworthy it is an epic mistake .

I'm not doubting, just not convinced !  But it's ok ... 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This isn't the first loud party that they trow in this apartment. I think that they doesn't have wall neighbors.

First of all , it is not even 22:00 , quite early , so no worries with the noise at the moment  . In the past it has been knocking on the door and immediately they were going quiet , in my opinion around midnight or a bit later some girls will continue to a bar / club . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree. The party is great so far. Very nice atmosphere. 🥳