B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

12 minutes ago, philo said:

This was not speculation. If you can figure out the timeframe, you can go back in the forum and read what was posted by people who were watching. At the Villa, Rus was fingering her just like he did when they were sleeping together at home. At the Villa, Kylie left them alone in bed and that was when Tata started pulling on his dick. It started under the covers but as it got heated, you could see the covers lift up and Rus was holding her left tit while Tata's left hand was pulling on his dick. By the way, it is not a good practice for those people who did not see an event, to claim that the people who saw it were speculating or imagining it. 

The last one that I found only you was talking about it and wasn't that sure

And in the topic was only mentioned that Rus fingered Kylie.

• Like 1

So what I always say, Holly was last time out with K&R for two hours.  Who knows where and what they did.  Now I think they will do the same something where three have fun and maybe even four if someone else arrives that we do not know or know.  They did it years ago in front of the cameras and I don't think they suffered a meta phosphor at least in character.  Maybe in front of the cameras. 😁

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

10 days. But I think that the last time that they shared a bed was longer then this.

And IIRC nobody knew for sure that this happened, it was only speculation.

I was February 16 around 0525

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Someone had posted the photo of the girls with Rus at the peace rally but the photo is gone, is it possible to get it back? Thank you