B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sorry, she's back in B1

She prefers the isolation than trying to keep her mind busy with other people .Her choice but not the best as the bad thoughts can’t be distracted in this way .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She prefers the isolation than trying to keep her mind busy with other people .Her choice but not the best as the bad thoughts can’t be distracted in this way .

Also we don't know were her parents or family members are. I learned that a former tenant had to flee Ukraine because her city was getting sheling and her parents didn't want to flee. Hard stuff.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Also we don't know were her parents or family members are. I learned that a former tenant had to flee Ukraine because her city was getting sheling and her parents didn't want to flee. Hard stuff.

Little stories tell the drama , there’s nothing we can do but hope that soon the nightmare is over .Every day that this goes on , we are excellently reminded that human beings are the ultimate self destruction mechanism .

When RLC lost the Russian apartments, I recall having the thought that something was underway that would eventually impact RLC participants. B-1 initially had both Russian and Ukraine participants and that was where I first heard of the conflicts. 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly will share the bed with K&R. Why not with Tata?

I was about to ask the same question. Does anyone know if Holly has any history with Kylie? I suspected something might be up when Holly gave Rus a back massage earlier.