B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Everything can happen off cam, the only limit is your imagination.

Or the limit of your imagination.  So who knows what happens between the tenants and not outside the cameras. Apartments/villas with cameras are just shelters  for some tenants. Or they put them UM. ☝️

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

It sound like some of you may have missed the occasions where Rus fingered Tata and at the Villa when Tata gave Rus a hand job while he fingered her. 

Do you have a photo of this?

Just now, outofme said:

Do you have a photo of this?

Sorry you missed it. We thoroughly discuss both events on this forum as it was happening. I don't know how long they keep the replay up but the last event was when Kylie, Rus and Tata visited the Villa.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Sorry you missed it. We thoroughly discuss both events on this forum as it was happening. I don't know how long they keep the replay up but the last event was when Kylie, Rus and Tata visited the Villa.

10 days. But I think that the last time that they shared a bed was longer then this.

And IIRC nobody knew for sure that this happened, it was only speculation.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

10 days. But I think that the last time that they shared a bed was longer then this.

And IIRC nobody knew for sure that this happened, it was only speculation.

This was not speculation. If you can figure out the timeframe, you can go back in the forum and read what was posted by people who were watching. At the Villa, Rus was fingering her just like he did when they were sleeping together at home. At the Villa, Kylie left them alone in bed and that was when Tata started pulling on his dick. It started under the covers but as it got heated, you could see the covers lift up and Rus was holding her left tit while Tata's left hand was pulling on his dick. By the way, it is not a good practice for those people who did not see an event, to claim that the people who saw it were speculating or imagining it.