Katie & Adam (2022) #1

• 2 weeks later...

A nice reminder today of who makes the best blowjobs currently within whole RLC …Nobody does it better than Katie , the woman is a M-A-S-T-E-R .

And very strange that this couple fucks very rare because when they decide to do , their sessions are amazing .

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

A nice reminder today of who makes the best blowjobs currently within whole RLC …Nobody does it better than Katie , the woman is a M-A-S-T-E-R .

And very strange that this couple fucks very rare because when they decide to do , their sessions are amazing .

I reckon Venera could give her a run for the money with blowjobs

On 5/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, Pete1960 said:

I reckon Venera could give her a run for the money with blowjobs

Venera is sensual and more emotional , Katie is wild and a “ slut “ let’s say , she loves to take it , Venera loves to have it .. I can’t think a different way to describe the difference 😂🤣

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Venera is sensual and more emotional , Katie is wild and a “ slut “ let’s say , she loves to take it , Venera loves to have it .. I can’t think a different way to describe the difference 😂🤣

for me, both are great for us and RLC  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for me, both are great for us and RLC  

I totally agree , two great couples additions , in a way the right “ passing the torch “ from Linda and Tibor and perhaps Martina and Alberto .. Normal people , normal lives ( at least and for sure for Venera and Lion ) , I have some thoughts at times concerning the sexual life of Katie and Adam but they have true and genuine love for one another and it is more than clear .. Gyana and Dantez to develop this fresh great relationship as well 😏

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Another meeting of friends.

it's been missing for a while
We are asking because since their arrival on RLC, they have accustomed us to often having visitors that we would find almost strange when they don't have any for one or two weeks 😁